Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

Slick pujo says, temple has stepped in poo poo.

Pujo.................... Old Pirate says Slick Rick was reportedly banned for annoying some posters.....................wow..........think of that...........Slick Rick's posts,while sometimes annoying BUT more enteraining........... appeared to be within the board rules..............some cry babies cried to much.......

some cry babies don't appreciate talking in third person..... ha... and the english majors cry toooo........the TT fans that continue to be in denial are far more annoying..........

Old Pirate would love to get after Slick Rick for fence jumping.............. I thought he (SR) wanted to coach @ TT, he reportedly was interested after coach skogan resigned... he would have been in the paper..... imagine him sitting down with Stephen Hargis................. entertainment galore.................. maybe ZP can help us out here, I think he was a personal friend............................................

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo.................... Old Pirate says Slick Rick was reportedly banned for annoying some posters.....................wow..........think of that...........Slick Rick's posts,while sometimes annoying BUT more enteraining........... appeared to be within the board rules..............some cry babies cried to much.......

some cry babies don't appreciate talking in third person..... ha... and the english majors cry toooo........the TT fans that continue to be in denial are far more annoying..........

Old Pirate would love to get after Slick Rick for fence jumping.............. I thought he (SR) wanted to coach @ TT, he reportedly was interested after coach skogan resigned... he would have been in the paper..... imagine him sitting down with Stephen Hargis................. entertainment galore.................. maybe ZP can help us out here, I think he was a personal friend............................................

Dadoffour says.................if OP is annoyed......................it may.....................be payback......................Call it.............denial........all you ............want..............but some of us TT fans...................have just been sticking............with our school and ..................hoping for the best...............It looks like I..............for one have had more..............faith in the school...............than I should have..............But go ahead...............and have your fun........................Looks like this...............is going to be...................a big victory..................for you and your..............buddies.

Two years salary for the AD position should cover any TSSAA fines. It doesn't look like they will need an AD for the next couple years.If Dan Wadley is implicated in this, would it affect him at McCallie?

With the information coming out right now, Larson participating when not a student and the quotes by SE coach, the linking of the previous administration and coaches is starting to become pretty clear!

Dadoffour says.................if OP is annoyed......................it may.....................be payback......................Call it.............denial........all you ............want..............but some of us TT fans...................have just been sticking............with our school and ..................hoping for the best...............It looks like I..............for one have had more..............faith in the school...............than I should have..............But go ahead...............and have your fun........................Looks like this...............is going to be...................a big victory..................for you and your..............buddies.

Old Pirate says, thata boy... have a little fun. Faith is a good thing, but reality is sometimes a killer.......

Old Pirate and most any parent feels for the kids not involved. Surely, you can understand how the fans/kids on the OTHER side (not TT fans) feel cheated by ineligiable players and recruiting...............

Its nice to see you have a sense of humor after all....

I don't see how anyone could or why anyone would call this a victory.

It is good that you do have the faith in your school though to defend it. I am sure most of us on here would do the same. Rather vehemently I am sure.

The question now though is how much more can/will come out.

Nobody at Temple puts any credence in what Scott Chastain has to say about anything at this point. We are all tired of his lies and weak attempts to cover his own rear and take out his vengeance on the school. Scott's whole life revolved around being the head football coach and when he robbed himself of the privilege with his dishonesty and other questionable practices, he is lashing out and pouting about it. If you believe everything that Scott says, then you are very gullible. Scott has proven that he does not care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants.

You guys surely are smart enough at this point to know that you cannot trust what you read on Coacht, the place where we all get to hide behind our anonymity and try to make you think that we know more than we do and convince you we are more important than we really are. During basketball season a kid got on the basketball forum and started a thread about who was the best point guard in Chattanooga and he apparently had two names and talked about himself in one of the first posts.

We get on here and post unintentional half-truths about what we thought we saw or heard or what we assume really did happen. We hate what is going on at the school. We hate that the current administration has done some grantedly pretty stupid stuff. You guys keep accusing us of being in denial. Do you think we are stupid? We know what we have seen and what we have not seen. We are at the school some of the time or all the time. We cannot get on here and just agree with stuff we do not have a clue about just because you say so. You call denial. We call it plain old fashioned common sense. We could use a little more of it on these boards.

Since we have not taken the time and effort to conduct an investigation on our own, calling coaches, the TSSAA, talking to Temple staff, looking at records, etc., we have no choice but to simply wait and let the school's attorneys do their jobs.

When actual charges are levied and punishments handed out and appeals done with, you will not find one of us Temple fans on here denying anything.

Nobody at Temple puts any credence in what Scott Chastain has to say about anything at this point. We are all tired of his lies and weak attempts to cover his own rear and take out his vengeance on the school. Scott's whole life revolved around being the head football coach and when he robbed himself of the privilege with his dishonesty and other questionable practices, he is lashing out and pouting about it. If you believe everything that Scott says, then you are very gullible. Scott has proven that he does not care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants.

How much of what Chastain said is a lie?

Did Larson not go through spring practice while attending SE Whitfield? If that is a lie it should be easy to uncover. Was it said that Chastain was willing to take a lie detector test? Or was that someone else that said it?

Here come the "told you so's." Enjoy it pirate, you deserve the right.

Just the one .

THe kid didn't end up at Temple. The issue is contact, which is prohibited by law and since he lived in Ga. and was contacted by Temple people in Tenn. it's a federal offense, apparently.

That's the way I understand it