Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to a buddy of mine-Temple is done for-

Not only will everything be stripped from this past season, but the fines could be so severe, and temple soooo not able to pay them, that the ENTIRE SCHOOL COULD CEASE TO EXIST...temple will probably be on probation in everything for at least 2 years....basketball players have said they are leaving as have a few football players....to Temple and her fans I say

"You had a great run- sad to see certain people's names drug around on a board like this.....you kids were amazing with what you accomplished...if you want to blame anyone you blame the present administration and a lack of understanding of the rules....basically you screwed yourselves, but it was fun to watch that school in her prime....kids way to go...administration- go away..."

the entire 2000's for Temple up until this point really seen like it should be in a movie....drama drama drama

now mind you this just my opinion, i dont think you are in knoxville, i think you ve been to TT, i think you work there or are related to someone who does, besides all of the crazy post, you act like you know a whole lot more than anyone else which i cant say you dont, but there aint nobody gonna know or say what you do and just be a by stander in K town, if you are your gotta be running from the TSSAA , or you are the TSSAA. JUST MY OBSERVATION FROM THE POSTS READ.

now mind you this just my opinion, i dont think you are in knoxville, i think you ve been to TT, i think you work there or are related to someone who does, besides all of the crazy post, you act like you know a whole lot more than anyone else which i cant say you dont, but there aint nobody gonna know or say what you do and just be a by stander in K town, if you are your gotta be running from the TSSAA , or you are the TSSAA. JUST MY OBSERVATION FROM THE POSTS READ.

Observed this as well -- on one post says "I have no family connection...only been to the gym", etc...Implying he/she is a casual observer. Yet, he/she has an intimate knowledge of Skogen's income and taxes...PLUS a "buddy" with some information. This, with the name calling = not credible posting.

1.) Erik Larson practiced with Temple the spring before he enrolled- worse than the Brentwood case.

2.) CSAS kids ignored by Stump and Chastain because Chastain had no answer other than to blame Marcum.

What coach with any experiece would have to ask the question if this was right. I guess he could say that Skogen, Beard, and Wadley taught him the ropes.

3.) CSAS and Larson situation were neither one self reported by Temple.

4.) I thought that I heard Chastain refer to numerous kids involved in spring practice this year in addition to the CSAS kids.

5.) Chastain seemed to implicated Kell with the recruitment of the kid in state custody.

6.) If what Chastain said is correct about Larson practicing before enrolling, then his eligibility for his senior year should be in question for both football and basketball and Coach Wadley was "at the helm" when the ship was already off course........who knows what more is to come?

Only thing we can say without a doubt or an argument is SOMEONE IS LYING....we just don't know who yet!

Noway- We still need your help to know which specific items Coach Chastain was lying about on the radio this afternoon. You said that you knew he was lying, so please share with us your knowledge. We don't know.

Noway- We still need your help to know which specific items Coach Chastain was lying about on the radio this afternoon. You said that you knew he was lying, so please share with us your knowledge. We don't know.

Noway= Temple/TSSAA/Coach at Temple/Headmaster/Relative of Coach/or maybe he s his own GOOD source, cant put my finger on it but i ll ask my source