Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

ANd your an idiot too- first of all I am not your- I have no family connection to temple, never went there never even been to any place besides vance gym I live in knoxville

I think the kdis know they kicked everyone' @$$ so it really doesn't matter that thye have a piece of fabric or hardware taken away now does it????

I propose a a new topic should be started, I might do it myself , for people to list whether or not they like the yankees, unless you have always been a fan you usually hate them...that is temple- except almost the antithesis because instead of having an unlimited budget (in the case of high school # of kids) they have barely over 100- so after you write whether or not you like the yankees count up how many times temple has beat you in the last decade....everyone on here has an agenda.....

My agenda is to slap temple silly but don't ruin what a bunch of teenage kids managed to accomplish- your agendas are the following

some-illogical bias

others- pure hatred of private schools

some-hatred of temple

some hatred of skogens

some-hatred mingled with confusion as to how a small school can whip your tails year in and year out so "they must be cheating"

whatever it is everyone has approached this situation with a bias...no on NO ONE has remained purely justice or logic driven the only way you have is if you are not human....even hargis had a bias his was to sell papers and get people talking so he titles the top of the sports page with what name??? "SKOGEN"

everyone has an agenda- to disagree is to discredit everything you think or say....

ANd you are real mature bashing and calling everyone idiots. I dont care who you are or where you live honestly i dont care if you never get back on here and read another post and i am sure a lot of other people will agree with that so if you dont like what we have to say then stop reading our posts. My agenda is to say how I feel about the subject. and in the last decade or so my alma mater(CSAS) has beaten Temple more than Temple has beat them if you want to go that route. We are glad that you are kind hearted and looking out for the kids so maybe you should be blasting the REAL IDIOTS who put the kids in this predicament and not us on a freaking message board.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANd your an idiot too- first of all I am not your- I have no family connection to temple, never went there never even been to any place besides vance gym I live in knoxville

I think the kdis know they kicked everyone' @$$ so it really doesn't matter that thye have a piece of fabric or hardware taken away now does it????

I propose a a new topic should be started, I might do it myself , for people to list whether or not they like the yankees, unless you have always been a fan you usually hate them...that is temple- except almost the antithesis because instead of having an unlimited budget (in the case of high school # of kids) they have barely over 100- so after you write whether or not you like the yankees count up how many times temple has beat you in the last decade....everyone on here has an agenda.....

My agenda is to slap temple silly but don't ruin what a bunch of teenage kids managed to accomplish- your agendas are the following

some-illogical bias

others- pure hatred of private schools

some-hatred of temple

some hatred of skogens

some-hatred mingled with confusion as to how a small school can whip your tails year in and year out so "they must be cheating"

whatever it is everyone has approached this situation with a bias...no on NO ONE has remained purely justice or logic driven the only way you have is if you are not human....even hargis had a bias his was to sell papers and get people talking so he titles the top of the sports page with what name??? "SKOGEN"

everyone has an agenda- to disagree is to discredit everything you think or say....

Your agenda is not possible, a slap to Temple is a slap to the kids which attend.

He didn't because chastain "didn't do anything wrong" that is according to him and what he said happened...besides none of those kids ended up at temple- larson was already at temple....

You and Coach Wadley need to reread the recruiting rules. Any student or family or individual that contacts a coach about attending a school where he or she coaches should be informed that they need to contact the principal, admissions dept. or guidance dept if they have any interest. Any meeting with coaches regarding athletes or prospective athletes should be at the request of the family to the individual(s) responsible for admissions and should take place at the school. (TSSAA handbook)

At the very least, this should have been self-reported by Coach Wadley to the TSSAA to determine how embarrassed or upset he really should have been. If it had been reported, my bet is that it would have been determined a violation.

moron- I put it in quotes because obviously the guy has issues...but I we are still quoting people and the paper right?? that is what he said.....and yes coaches do call over nothing I was a coach for many years and I got calls about NOTHING specifically recruiting NOTHINGS!!!

I see...... if you get a call you think it is "NOTHING". Temple did the same thing and look what happened to them.

Just a little pointer. You might want to read the board rules before you get banned. You are over the top now

moron- I put it in quotes because obviously the guy has issues...but I we are still quoting people and the paper right?? that is what he said.....and yes coaches do call over nothing I was a coach for many years and I got calls about NOTHING specifically recruiting NOTHINGS!!!

Stop with the name calling (moron, idiot) please. And this quote of yours makes me think you know quite a bit about Temple even if you're not in Chattanooga:

The idea that the skogens were recruited is rediculous- jake began at Temple in 9th grade- caleb in 7th- seth and joey started in 6th and 4th respectively-

I see...... if you get a call you think it is "NOTHING". Temple did the same thing and look what happened to them.

Just a little pointer. You might want to read the board rules before you get banned. You are over the top now

Some suggested reading, from the Board Rules and the top of this page......

Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users.

Be Courteous: No posting to purposely interfere with normal dialog flow.

Be Polite: No targeting of another user by harassing or giving unwarranted attention to or attacking ones race or gender.

Be Gone: If you are under the impression that these are free-for-all forums, or that we somehow are a public discussion center that allows all FREE SPEECH, you can go elsewhere. This is a privately operated website and has established rules of etiquette. You are a guest here and have been extended privileges provided you follow our rules. These message boards are not your right. You are not given a right to post anything you want here. If you cannot deal with these rules, feel free to find an uncivilized forum out there

ANd you are real mature bashing and calling everyone idiots. I dont care who you are or where you live honestly i dont care if you never get back on here and read another post and i am sure a lot of other people will agree with that so if you dont like what we have to say then stop reading our posts. My agenda is to say how I feel about the subject. and in the last decade or so my alma mater(CSAS) has beaten Temple more than Temple has beat them if you want to go that route. We are glad that you are kind hearted and looking out for the kids so maybe you should be blasting the REAL IDIOTS who put the kids in this predicament and not us on a freaking message board.

CSAS has not beat Temple in the games that matter most. I do not think that they have beat Temple in a Tourney game in the decade you speak of, and please do not tell me they were in different conferences for a while I already know. If you are from CSAS you are a Temple hater.

Stop with the name calling (moron, idiot) please. And this quote of yours makes me think you know quite a bit about Temple even if you're not in Chattanooga:

The idea that the skogens were recruited is rediculous- jake began at Temple in 9th grade- caleb in 7th- seth and joey started in 6th and 4th respectively-

I think he is actually real, real close to the situation and not as a coach

CSAS has not beat Temple in the games that matter most. I do not think that they have beat Temple in a Tourney game in the decade you speak of, and please do not tell me they were in different conferences for a while I already know. If you are from CSAS you are a Temple hater.

I dint say they beat them in a gam e that matter I said they won more games in the series than temple has and yes I am a Temple hater but at the same time Im not going to let that cloud my judgement of the situation. People at CSAS know me and they know I would bash them if they were doing the same things that have been alleged that Temple has done. OH yeah CSAS and Temple have not always been in different conferences as you say. They actually used to be in the same district

Well after catching up reading 15 pages ill say this from what I've got from the last posts.

zonepirate is hilarious, but still a South Pitt fan.

Stop with the name calling, I don't want this thread to close.

Temple is screwed, whether if its for the Skogens kids tuition, recruiting, etc.

Could there possibly be more information that hasn't came out yet?

Guess we will see in the next few weeks.