OLD PIRATE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy....)

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would the English language be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy.......)

Thats hilarious, Zone..... I needed a good laugh for the day...

I would hope every school has a system of paying tuition. (due at the end of the month, every other month or whatever) If they don't some people would not keep up with their payments.

If it is due Sept 1 and it is not paid by November 1, the student-athlete becomes ineligible. The business office is supposed to inform the AD that the student is not eligible to play until it is paid. I know for a fact that at least some private schools do this. (they all should because it is the rule)

This is what should have happened. I truly believe that this is just a matter of communication in the Temple case.

Regardless of what it is... it is a violation. Just like what happened to the USJ baseball team.

Getting paid 10-15,000 for a varsity head basketball coach is a little much. (assuming that is in the range of what the Skogens would be paying for tuition) Thats why they have the rules so that they can keep schools from stretching beyond what is reasonable.

I also know that coach skogen had been head coach of football for 4 years and assistant varsity for 7 years BEFORE THIS YEAR AND HAD NEVER BEEN PAID A DIME... so if you actually want to add up the entire worth of his coaching it would probably exceed 20,000----but he recieved 0- that is why this particular issue I find so insignificant and stupid....maybe TSSAA should just fine temple the exact amount they SHOULD have paid him over 8 years

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would the English language be without you?

Quite possibly he best post in the history of CoachT....

In this particular case I know that coach skogen doesn't pay taxes because of his job, and the amount of kids he has- I also know that he doesn't pay social security- again because of the nature of his job... good try though!!

Actually paying taxes is not the issue. Filing the paperwork is the issue. Good try though!!

That is to funny ZP I was hoping with my user name they would let me slide on my keyboard ignorance,,,,,,but they would rather focus on things like that instead of death penalty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I wish you could hear me singing it. I do the best impression of him. (patting myself on the back)

zonepirate.........you should really consider sending that to the Bud-Light Ad Agency. Thats freakin hillarious.

It's funny how you can't keep from singing along

Thanks for the suggestion. I sent them an email