Livingston coming to Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcats are big on the Line, have some good skill players, but overall they are a young team. Look for them to be better than last year. For the Cats there's only one way to go and that's up. I still think they are a year or two away from having a real good team. So far their attitude has been great working in the brutal heat. Also their intensity level is way up from last year and they could surprise some people if that continues.

Hogeye fans need to make the trip to Gordonsville today around 5:30 if they want to see a hard hitting game. The Tigers have one of the best QB's in the state..... they also have a good RB and Receiver...... it should be a good test for the Wildcats.

I don't know RC. You might want to consider not showing up this afternoon. Those Kitties are just too tough. They might hurt your little guys. Evidently...nobody from 3a down could hang with them...so I've heard. Nah...I take that back. It's been said most 4a and 5a teams couldn't

compete with them.

I don't know RC. You might want to consider not showing up this afternoon. Those Kitties are just too tough. They might hurt your little guys. Evidently...nobody from 3a down could hang with them...so I've heard. Nah...I take that back. It's been said most 4a and 5a teams couldn't

compete with them.

what's with the sarcastic comments from you lately?

what's with the sarcastic comments from you lately?

Ah...just having a little fun with postaldude and singy. They are Kittie fans by proxy. They are not the only ones. I guess I'll have to wait to see the Kitties for myself.

I hope they live up to the hype. It's going to be a long season if they don't.

Ah...just having a little fun with postaldude and singy. They are Kittie fans by proxy. They are not the only ones. I guess I'll have to wait to see the Kitties for myself.

I hope they live up to the hype. It's going to be a long season if they don't.

I would say it will be a long season for you if they do live up to the hype. Dont tell me when SC's season goes south, your going to become a Gordonsville fan, surely not?

I wasn't able to go, but I heard from many fans that the whole Gordonsville team looked good.

Starters scored everytime they had the ball, and Livingston didn't score.

I also heard that the second and third teams did real well.

You'll have to wait on MO$$$$ for more details.

I wasn't able to go, but I heard from many fans that the whole Gordonsville team looked good.

Starters scored everytime they had the ball, and Livingston didn't score.

I also heard that the second and third teams did real well.

You'll have to wait on MO$$$$ for more details.

Score GV 5-0 starters. Nothing to tell for details. Use you imagination.

Perhaps all teams within our county could use some useful advice for conquering their opponents ? Let us remember the words of a much smarter man:

"He wins his battles by making no mistakes.

Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty

of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is

already defeated (Sun Tzu, The Art of War).