Riverdale vs. Oakland

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2p, when will the Pick Em' be started?

I need myself a Plus membership.

h.s. - you never updated the Lavergne 2007 thread with how it went last night.

You guys played a qtr. vs. Springfield last night, no?

Are they trying to salvage their reputation after losing that "Simpsons Movie" contest to Vermont??

LOL!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO ITS GAME WEEK BABY GO WARRIORS not onlyis it the first game of the year but its also JOAKLAND WEEK LETS GO WARRIORS AND STARTIT OFF RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love football season i am excited for this game as one can tell and i hope the players (both teams) are healthy and ready to get this thing on FOOTBALL SEASON IS BEGINING BABY

GO WARRIORS

WOOOOO HOOOOO ITS GAME WEEK BABY GO WARRIORS not onlyis it the first game of the year but its also JOAKLAND WEEK LETS GO WARRIORS AND STARTIT OFF RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love football season i am excited for this game as one can tell and i hope the players (both teams) are healthy and ready to get this thing on FOOTBALL SEASON IS BEGINING BABY

GO WARRIORS

If your gonna be spell Jokeland get it right, but there is that Riverdale education for ya

If your gonna be spell Jokeland get it right, but there is that Riverdale education for ya

i think either way is acceptable, after all its not spelled okeland. but yeah i forgot, oakland football is COMPLETELY about learning life lessons and being politically correct rather than trying to win football games

welp, its something you guys tend to say lol

i think either way is acceptable, after all its not spelled okeland. but yeah i forgot, oakland football is COMPLETELY about learning life lessons and being politically correct rather than trying to win football games

welp, its something you guys tend to say lol

At Oakland, were all about the wins, and if this staff cant do the job, there will be another one brought because Butch Vaughn doesnt tolerate a loser especially in football. I love the current coaching staff as men but if they cant get Oakland back to the playoffs after 4 years, then a change needs to be made, because Oakland has too rich a history to be a fringe playoff team. Learning life lessons maybe a new thing at Riverdale, I am not exactly sure, but I like to see our former players come back as men, not as boys who cant move on. As for being politically correct, I know you arent talking about me or any of the Oakland posters on this board, because we all are upfront about our team/alma mater.

The Oakland TEAM including all coaches and players have my full support and loyalty. I am positive that they are moving in the right direction .

I went by and saw the new facility last night. To say it is most IMPRESSIVE would be an understatement. It makes me so proud to see how this dream has become a reality for the school. I know that everyone that has worked so hard to make this a reality has to be so excited to see this structure. It is MASSIVE!!