Week 0: Franklin vs. Hillsboro

bulldogger07

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that Hillsboro is struggling up front. I will take Franklin in a low scoring affair, 17-14

hillsboro lost most of their starting linemen from last year. they are not as big (minus washington 6-3 300), however, this group is much quicker, work harder, and are quite strong.. they actually beat franklin in a strongman competition at western kentucky..

hillsboro lost most of their starting linemen from last year. they are not as big (minus washington 6-3 300), however, this group is much quicker, work harder, and are quite strong.. they actually beat franklin in a strongman competition at western kentucky..

I am sure that Hillsboro will be one of the top teams in the state, however, passing leagues and weight competitions do not always have a large impact on an actual game,

the strongest player that I ever played High school ball with, was 5 11 weighed 230, ran a 4.7 benched over 400 and squatted over 650, and could not play the radio. Passing leagues are known for linbackers dropping inot passing lanes deeper than in real games, there is not presssur on the qbs, and well, Teams that win passing leagues, do not always turn into good passing teams in the game of football. Some of the best football players that I have seen, are allergic to the weight room.

I am sure that Hillsboro will be one of the top teams in the state, however, passing leagues and weight competitions do not always have a large impact on an actual game,

the strongest player that I ever played High school ball with, was 5 11 weighed 230, ran a 4.7 benched over 400 and squatted over 650, and could not play the radio. Passing leagues are known for linbackers dropping inot passing lanes deeper than in real games, there is not presssur on the qbs, and well, Teams that win passing leagues, do not always turn into good passing teams in the game of football. Some of the best football players that I have seen, are allergic to the weight room.

Hillsboro's line is better as a group than last years unit. They are a hard working blue collar group who does their job. They will be a positive factor in the game.

I look for a lower score than most are predicting. Two tough defenses, first game jitters, turnovers, penalties ... might come down to a field goal. Boro has the home turf advantage but look for a huge crowd to travel to Green Hills for a litttle friday night shopping and smash mouth football!

Franklin did a pretty good job of shutting down MBA last friday in a scrimmage, Lot of pressure on Grahm Nichols tonight to take the reigns of this team ... lets hope the OLine can get him some relief.

Franklin 13

Hillsboro 10