Oak Ridge vs. Fulton

boyfromsi

me bein a falcon at OL, i can tell u we are pretty good and not completely lame like everyone is sayin. blasco is one of my best friends, johnson a good friend, and gamble a good friend. im tellin u this, we come out and do our best at line, we will win.

FalconsFlyHigh.

Good luck to you, and the rest of the OL/DL. Stewart is tough. Don't think Fulton's OL is lame at all, and after re-reading the post, not sure how it could have come across that way. Bend the knees, think power clean, not bench, wide base, explode with the punch, keep the heels flatter when driving your feet and you won't overextend. Then, maul. Good luck.

ruse?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fulton onside kick to start the game, OR scoresfulton throws interception, OR scoresannnnnd Oak Ridge just recovered a fumble at the fulton 8i'll admit, i was nervous, but i feel justified now in having thought all the hubbub w/ "OR not giving fulton enough cred" and "fulton wins this one" talk to just be ridiculous.and to mr. clary, you are totally not an idiot. thanks for keeping prepradio on the air...my friends all think i'm lame listening to TN high school football friday night in LA, but i guess they didn't go to such a great school oh yea....i almost forgot. running back jared stevens(sp) has 100+ yards rushing in just the first quarterand fulton has barely been on offense the whole quarter

I was hoping for a different ending ..but as I pointed out in earlier posts games are mostly won in the trenches and OR by far had the experience there .. Fulton loosing 21 seniors and top 6 of 7 front line and linebackers on defense proved too much for them to overcome .. 3 turnovers in 1st Qtr didnt help either ... without their best DL who was out with hand injury I knew it would be even more difficult .. OR controlled the game with its running game and OL play ... I thought Fulton's OL didnt play bad ..they gave Fulton QB plenty of time to throw and he just missed on hitting some wide open WR's .. the kid number 5 is a good player and quick for OR .. Humpreys #9 for Fulton played a heck of a game .. I thought OR would drop to a knee with 20 seconds left instead of throwing a pass to score but i guess Stevens was getting back at Buck for beating all those times in playoffs with AE ... areas to improve on for both teams include ... Fulton somehow getting better at stopping up the middle runs (hopefully Gamble can help when he gets back in the next couple weeks) .. OR needs to tighten up pass defense (too many open Fulton WR's the Fulton QB couldnt hit ) ..like I said the game was about the trenches and OR dominated on Offense and thus deserved to win the game ..good luck to both teams the rest of the way ... good crowd .. High School football is special !!