Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to have a qb club when the club and the coaches get along. Just looks what our qb club has done for our program. Some coaches see a qb club as a threat to their job security.

This information from across the river just makes me even more grateful for what our QB club has done to support our program. I drive over an hour on Friday nights to come back and watch SC. Several times I've brought people with me and they're really impressed with the our facilities, support from the community, little kids painted black and gold. I've also read posts from other teams outside our usual opponents saying how they like to come to SC because of the atmosphere. I know big blue has the community support also, believe me, some members of my family (still don't know why they moved to GV) wouldn't even speak to me for one week out of the year!

This information from across the river just makes me even more grateful for what our QB club has done to support our program. I drive over an hour on Friday nights to come back and watch SC. Several times I've brought people with me and they're really impressed with the our facilities, support from the community, little kids painted black and gold. I've also read posts from other teams outside our usual opponents saying how they like to come to SC because of the atmosphere. I know big blue has the community support also, believe me, some members of my family (still don't know why they moved to GV) wouldn't even speak to me for one week out of the year!

This side of the river would like to say Thank You to the SC QB Club for the support they showed for the Seagraves family during your visit. Community Support is what will keep our county strong no matter what side of the river you live on.

No need for it? I also don't know the other obvious reason nor do I understand afraid of retaliation. You would think anyone would want a sgood, loyal support system. Maybe they don't want everyone to know what really goes on.

You know Owlsrule. I dont see the present operation being in the best interest of the kids. I thought that was the intent.

I think yall have proved how well it works. My hat is off to yall.

Thanks GHS mom. I think that is a good start covering the situation.

You know Owlsrule. I dont see the present operation being in the best interest of the kids. I thought that was the intent.

I just don't see the method behind that madness. That is retarded, seriously. If push came to shove with the parents raising cane, bet they would allow one. Don't ya think? I mean who doesn't have a QB club? Even though, not many are as good as SC's.

No Problem just an overview but like imallin said it only takes few.

I just don't see the method behind that madness. That is retarded, seriously. If push came to shove with the parents raising cane, bet they would allow one. Don't ya think? I mean who doesn't have a QB club? Even though, not many are as good as SC's.

Oh the parents have raised cane we just aren't getting anywhere but time will tell. Maybe not this year but someday...