Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to have a qb club when the club and the coaches get along. Just looks what our qb club has done for our program. Some coaches see a qb club as a threat to their job security.

Why would a coach feel it as a threat? If I were a coach, I would be proud to have the support. I would love to see my team in the best uniforms and equiptment. New facilites and the community behind me. Make me feel more secure.

What do you mean MO$$Y? The young ladds at Smith County bought you new bleachers?

Dont you keep up?

Why would a coach feel it as a threat? If I were a coach, I would be proud to have the support. I would love to see my team in the best uniforms and equiptment. New facilites and the community behind me. Make me feel more secure.Dont you keep up?

Oh...I totally agree. You see what we've done in the last few years. Without the qb club...a lot of it wouldn't have been possible. Our coaches are involved in the club too. I know Coach Maynord was heavily involved when my son played. I don't see anything but an upside myself. Like you said...it's for the kids.

No MO$$Y, I guess I am in the dark on that one. How are the young ladds looking this week?

Looking like they need rest after banging heads with a 3A and a 2A team back to back. Can they beat RBS? Who knows. Maybe RBS will break the streak and pound the battered Tigers. That would make national headlines. Good way to get recognized fast.

Looking like they need rest after banging heads with a 3A and a 2A team back to back. Can they beat RBS? Who knows. Maybe RBS will break the streak and pound the battered Tigers. That would make national headlines. Good way to get recognized fast.

Your starters should be plenty of rest after the 1st quarter or so Friday.

This side of the river would like to say Thank You to the SC QB Club for the support they showed for the Seagraves family during your visit. Community Support is what will keep our county strong no matter what side of the river you live on.

Hey, SC knows that if the situation was reversed, big blue would be doing the same thing for us. It was amazing to see even little kids voluntarily pull change out of their pockets and put in the jug as it passed. It speaks volumes for our county when we can pull together to help someone.

I don't think I'd go out and order a frame to put that headline in just yet. I honestly think I'd hate to be RBS having to take on G-ville after Friday nights game.

Hey, SC knows that if the situation was reversed, big blue would be doing the same thing for us. It was amazing to see even little kids voluntarily pull change out of their pockets and put in the jug as it passed. It speaks volumes for our county when we can pull together to help someone.

That's what small town living is all about we take care of each other.... Wouldn't trade it for the world..