Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Probably best that you don't show up anymore. Fair weather fans are not needed much, especially at Gordonsville right now. In my opinion, alot of pressure was placed on that team that had no real chance to win the game against SC.

The funny thing is the pressure was placed on the team by outside sources. Another reason I don't go is because I work on Friday nights, in Nashville, until about 8:00pm, I just so happened to be on vacation all week, no fair weather fan here, I just have some beef with the way things are run, but hey, I have no say so...I no longer go to school there, live there, and am no longer a part of that community, so you can take what I say with a grain of salt or whatever, but Gordonsville had the athletes to win this year, but they got beat in EVERY facet of the game...I wonder why?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't really blaming the "gameplan" are you MO$$$. You tell what what they should have done that would have produced a different end result.

They could've made the score a little different, but SC would've still won.

SC surprised a lot of people Friday, and I look for them to do some good things this year.

I'm sure many were suprised. Some weren't. I had heard from a source close to the Tiger program that they were gonna "hang" 20+ on the Owls. That was never gonna happen. Some knew that.

The score could have maybe been a little different the other way as well. I see a scenario that would have put it around 42-7, too.

The Tigers have the ability, no doubt, to go deep in the playoffs and have a very successful year. I, for one, hope they win it all.

The team over there needs everyone behind them now to make a run in 1A. I think they are capable of that provided they use the outcome friday night as motivation. They definately won't have a problem this week, but next week will bring yet another challenge .

I was hoping they would use the Cheatham County game as motivation.

I still think they can do good things, but they have a lot of tough games on the road.

Also everyone wants to talk about the last 15 years or so who cares that was then

this is now- we all know how many ya'll won in a row and so on so on cause you guys won't

let it go about how many it's been in a row it don't make or break your season

Who cares we don't play anymore were done playing i'm fortunate enough to say we beat

SC 3 out 4 years when i played but thats why there playing Friday night and not us

Everyone will be there to cheer for the TIGERS or the OWLS so lets just cheer them on

It doesn't matter who suppose to have the best team or the worst or

Who is suppose to be loaded or who is suppose to be down

i've seen it both ways- who is supposed win don't always win

So thats why Friday when the kids get ready to step on the field in "THE JUNGLE"

The stands will be packed with standing room only

The crowds will be loud

The jugs will be shaking and

The "BIG BLUE XPRESS" will be in the endzone in full force

That is when we will find out who will win this Friday night

the kids on the field will decide that not us http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/style_e...humb%5B1%5D.gif

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/style_e...humb%5B1%5D.gif

Good Luck to both

GO BIG BLUE ! ! !

They were in the endzone ,in the first quarter, twice, tigers 0 - OWLS 4. way to go OWLS

I'm sure many were suprised. Some weren't. I had heard from a source close to the Tiger program that they were gonna "hang" 20+ on the Owls. That was never gonna happen. Some knew that.

The score could have maybe been a little different the other way as well. I see a scenario that would have put it around 42-7, too.

The Tigers have the ability, no doubt, to go deep in the playoffs and have a very successful year. I, for one, hope they win it all.

It could've been worse than 42-7.

Without the turnovers, it would've been real bad.

Well look at it this way we will always have something in common

Both football programs have had perfect records we went 14-0(state champs)

and ya'll went 0-10 so you can't say anything about that

Gee thats the first time thats been mentioned. I thought all the stats had been pulled out of the hat. Hey Antwan can you verify that?

YEA! BUT , KITTY MINDS SEEM TO FORGET THE YEAR AFTER WE WENT 0-10 WE STARTED A LONG OVER DUE TRADITION. "THE NEW BEGINNING" WHEN THE 1983 OWLS SHATTERED THE 26 GAME LOOSING STREAK AND, BEAT THE TIGERS THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS. O" THAT SOOOOO SWEET!

WE THANK ALL OF GV FOR THAT WIN. THATS WHEN CARTHAGE REALLY STARTED BUILDING OUR PROGRAM. NOW WE HAVE A WONDERFULL PROGRAM FROM LITTLE LEAGUE TO HIGH SCHOOL. WE HAVE GRATE KIDS A GRATE SCHOOL AND A FANTASTIC FIELD. WE HAVE GRATE FANS AND A QUARTERBACK CLUB THAT HELPS SUPPORT OUR PLAYER IN ANYWAY , NOT ONLY WHEN THEY WIN. OUR BOYS PLAY CLEAN FOOTBALL AND HAVE GRATE SPORTSMANSHIP {AS LONG AS IT IS RETURNED}.

LET ME END BY SAYING WE BLEED BLACK AND GOLD!

You aren't really blaming the "gameplan" are you MO$$$. You tell what what they should have done that would have produced a different end result.

Did you notice the score in the second half GV scored 13 SC scored 13. Where was the domination then? Maybe thats what should have been implimented in the begining. Doing what GV does best. Instead of the special plan devised for SC. Thanks for asking my opinion.

Did you notice the score in the second half GV scored 13 SC scored 13. Where was the domination then? Maybe thats what should have been implimented in the begining. Doing what GV does best. Instead of the special plan devised for SC. Thanks for asking my opinion.

I think the last few years have been a tale of two halves. Last year the 1st half pretty much belonged to GV and SC owned the 2nd. Refresh my feeble mind here. What year was that SC put up 28 in the 1st half and GV put up 21 unanswered in the 2nd?

YEA! BUT , KITTY MINDS SEEM TO FORGET THE YEAR AFTER WE WENT 0-10 WE STARTED A LONG OVER DUE TRADITION. "THE NEW BEGINNING" WHEN THE 1983 OWLS SHATTERED THE 26 GAME LOOSING STREAK AND, BEAT THE TIGERS THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS. O" THAT SOOOOO SWEET!

WE THANK ALL OF GV FOR THAT WIN. THATS WHEN CARTHAGE REALLY STARTED BUILDING OUR PROGRAM. NOW WE HAVE A WONDERFULL PROGRAM FROM LITTLE LEAGUE TO HIGH SCHOOL. WE HAVE GRATE KIDS A GRATE SCHOOL AND A FANTASTIC FIELD. WE HAVE GRATE FANS AND A QUARTERBACK CLUB THAT HELPS SUPPORT OUR PLAYER IN ANYWAY , NOT ONLY WHEN THEY WIN. OUR BOYS PLAY CLEAN FOOTBALL AND HAVE GRATE SPORTSMANSHIP {AS LONG AS IT IS RETURNED}.

LET ME END BY SAYING WE BLEED BLACK AND GOLD!

LOL, I feel sorry for you. I think you bleed hatred and revenge. SC should be proud of you. Yall claim this guy?