Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

I think the last few years have been a tale of two halves. Last year the 1st half pretty much belonged to GV and SC owned the 2nd. Refresh my feeble mind here. What year was that SC put up 28 in the 1st half and GV put up 21 unanswered in the 2nd?

You tell me Im not the expert. Antwan is. Not being a wise guy. My mind is feeble also.

Whats the difference anyway? Same plays, same game plan, different years. There wont be any of them plays used the rest of the season by GV. Just next year in game 1. Catch the films, prove me wrong.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last few years have been a tale of two halves. Last year the 1st half pretty much belonged to GV and SC owned the 2nd. Refresh my feeble mind here. What year was that SC put up 28 in the 1st half and GV put up 21 unanswered in the 2nd?

I think you're talking about 2003. It was 27-0 at the half...and the final was 27-20.

YEA! BUT , KITTY MINDS SEEM TO FORGET THE YEAR AFTER WE WENT 0-10 WE STARTED A LONG OVER DUE TRADITION. "THE NEW BEGINNING" WHEN THE 1983 OWLS SHATTERED THE 26 GAME LOOSING STREAK AND, BEAT THE TIGERS THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS. O" THAT SOOOOO SWEET!

WE THANK ALL OF GV FOR THAT WIN. THATS WHEN CARTHAGE REALLY STARTED BUILDING OUR PROGRAM. NOW WE HAVE A WONDERFULL PROGRAM FROM LITTLE LEAGUE TO HIGH SCHOOL. WE HAVE GRATE KIDS A GRATE SCHOOL AND A FANTASTIC FIELD. WE HAVE GRATE FANS AND A QUARTERBACK CLUB THAT HELPS SUPPORT OUR PLAYER IN ANYWAY , NOT ONLY WHEN THEY WIN. OUR BOYS PLAY CLEAN FOOTBALL AND HAVE GRATE SPORTSMANSHIP {AS LONG AS IT IS RETURNED}.

LET ME END BY SAYING WE BLEED BLACK AND GOLD!

you have the grammatical ability of a 5 year old...put down the crack pipe.

Did you notice the score in the second half GV scored 13 SC scored 13. Where was the domination then? Maybe thats what should have been implimented in the begining. Doing what GV does best. Instead of the special plan devised for SC. Thanks for asking my opinion.

It's called 4 quarters of football. SC was tied with Fulton at the half three years ago, but ended up losing by 21 or more. Support your team and quit trying to second guess. That game was what it was. SC turned the ball over 5 times and once on the their own 7!!! Should've been worse!!

It's called 4 quarters of football. SC was tied with Fulton at the half three years ago, but ended up losing by 21 or more. Support your team and quit trying to second guess. That game was what it was. SC turned the ball over 5 times and once on the their own 7!!! Should've been worse!!

I am sorry. I am not second guessing anything. I know the story and why it wont change any time soon. IMO We could exchange players and the results wouldnt change. Then everyone has an opinion.

One more thing since Scotty brought it up. Ya ll have a QB club. GV does not. Not because they are to lazy, or it wouldn't be supported..... (It is not permitted)...... It has been attempted many times...... Even this year..... The answer is NO!..... So before you condemn the fans of GV , do your homework. Its not exactly in their control. Maybe over there but not here. Walk in these shoes and you will see beyond what you condemn.

I dont imagine this has been made public before, but I could give a rats booty what they think of me for exposing it..... Maybe it will help.

Guest Termite

One more thing since Scotty brought it up. Ya ll have a QB club. GV does not. Not because they are to lazy, or it wouldn't be supported..... (It is not permitted)...... It has been attempted many times...... Even this year..... The answer is NO!..... So before you condemn the fans of GV , do your homework. Its not exactly in their control. Maybe over there but not here. Walk in these shoes and you will see beyond what you condemn.

I dont imagine this has been made public before, but I could give a rats booty what they think of me for exposing it..... Maybe it will help.

Who won't permit it???? And why?? I would think the coaches would supprt it. All they have to do is point to SC and look at all the good things that have ben accomplished. A field house, a practice facility, and these are just the things people notice....they are numberous other things....all for the kids. The coaches (as I understand it) have very little input other than the Q-club ask them "What do you NEED" 1st, then 2nd "What do you WANT" . Anybody can be a member I think, and everybody has input.And I understand everything is voted on.

Who won't permit it???? And why?? I would think the coaches would supprt it. All they have to do is point to SC and look at all the good things that have ben accomplished. A field house, a practice facility, and these are just the things people notice....they are numberous other things....all for the kids. The coaches (as I understand it) have very little input other than the Q-club ask them "What do you NEED" 1st, then 2nd "What do you WANT" . Anybody can be a member I think, and everybody has input.And I understand everything is voted on.

Let someone else field these questions. Like in football one player cant win a game without support of the team.

Trust me SC was pointed out for example.

Since nobody else has brought it up. I would like to thank SCs QB club and its fans for the donations they collected for the Seagraves family. It is very appreciated by the family. Also I can speak for myself. I think it was a great effort and a very kind and caring thing to do. I know I get on here and cause a ruckus, but its all in good fun, and support for the kids over here.

Maybe time other GV fans should follow my lead and thank SC for there participation in this tragedy. The game is over. Time to address some more important issues folks.

Guest Termite

Since nobody else has brought it up. I would like to thank SCs QB club and its fans for the donations they collected for the Seagraves family. It is very appreciated by the family. Also I can speak for myself. I think it was a great effort and a very kind and caring thing to do. I know I get on here and cause a ruckus, but its all in good fun, and support for the kids over here.

Maybe time other GV fans should follow my lead and thank SC for there participation in this tragedy. The game is over. Time to address some more important issues folks.

I agree ....This is just for fun........

Mark, I think, went to school with some of the kids over here for a while and most know him, Jake and the rest of G-ville players. I think the G-ville community would do the same for a SC kid, after all we're all kind of like family,

except for 1 Friday night a year,,,,,and that is only for 2-3 hours.

I agree ....This is just for fun........

Mark, I think, went to school with some of the kids over here for a while and most know him, Jake and the rest of G-ville players. I think the G-ville community would do the same for a SC kid, after all we're all kind of like family,

except for 1 Friday night a year,,,,,and that is only for 2-3 hours.

Yeah I agree Termite. There is some that just cant get over it on both sides. Life is to short to let a game get between them and the real world. If it wasnt for the money it generates it would not occur, I dont think. This way the money remains in the county each year.