Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

Well I doubt that! Anyone who saw this team play with the determination and "refuse to lose" attitude they had would not have bet against them. But I guess they lost a few bucks if they never had the pleasure of watching them play! Yea, I saw where this guy had us favored against Smith County in week 0 also. I hope he knows more this week than in week 0!

Maybe the coaches should load the boys up and go back to eat at Ryan's on gamedays???? Home games too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the coaches should load the boys up and go back to eat at Ryan's on gamedays???? Home games too.

Maybe we will try that in 2 weeks on the way to Catholic! Hey, it worked what, 4 times? Must be something in the food there in Crossville!!! Hope the boys from the east don't stop there on their way to play us!!! GO BIG BLUE!!

I think Kingston wins this game. Livingston Academy hasn't been the same since they won the state.

That senior class was a great senior class. Lots of exceptional athletes. When you lose that many, along with Wilson Cates who single handedly (not really single handedly but it seemed sometimes to people that don't know much about football like myself) beat teams by himself, it will take you a year or two to get back on the map. They will be fine. Watch. Before this season is over, they will have the program back to where it should be.

Kingston use to be really good. I remember the days of Coach Vic King forcing many people to bow down. they are still good, but it doesn't seem like they have been quite as good lately. Regardless they will win this game.

Legend doesn't coach King still coach at Kingston ?? What do you mean when you say bow down ? I noticed you stated that same fact in some other threads !!! You seem pretty confident thinking that Kingston will still win regardless. I believe that LA might suprise some people this year. It may not be against Kingston but sometime this year they will IMHO surprise one of the big dogs in their Region.

GO HOGEYE

Kingston by 14.

Wilson was a special player. That team did something most only dream of. I will have to say that without Wilson that team would have never got into the playoffs. He was almost like a superman. The team put him into a position to make plays, and he did. In respect for the team he could not have done it without them, and they could not have done it without Wilson.

What a great memory that I was able to experience with my son. We have many great times watching football. Livingston Academy was and is a great program good luck tonight, and good luck to Kingston.