Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys are speaking of the 2000 year i totally disagree and don't know how you could think portland had the better team. clint pulled the ultimate snow job on them in week 3 and they bit hook line and sinker. we went back in the quarters to a completely over confident team and smacked them in the mouth.

Yeah...right...and I guess you spotted them 14 points just to make it more believable. That's funny.

With all the things that make "The Hole" the exciting atmosphere that it is, it just wasn't the same last week against a very young Jackson County squad. Hopefully, by SC/TC being the occasion, it will be rocking.

you can bet on that. deep tradition,very loud. the hole is a great place for friday nite football. i have alot of kin there and am really looking forward to it.

Don't be givin us too much credit at this point. We haven't really been tested yet and that can be a frightening thing. We have put up some good numbers but the ultimate numbers are the ones on the scoreboard at the end of the game. I am anxious for us to have to work a little harder for the W. Maybe it will happen Friday night. It needs to happen before the playoffs. Had we not been tested a few times last year then the Boyd and Westy playoff games might have went a little differently. We are still having some ball security issues and issues in special teams. The fumbles have been well noted but we have given up a blocked PAT, fumbled several punts, botched a field goal snap, given up a kickoff return, and took a knee catching a punt snap. These are off the top of my head. I'm sure there is probably more. Our passing game hasn't looked great at times, nor has our pass D at times. We are not world beaters by any means. We have given our opponents too many opportunities to change momentum. We can't continue to do that and expect to win. There, I had to say that. MUSAHHHHHH. . .

What........ are you implying we have'nt played anybody yet?

You may be right, time will tell.............we'll check them again Sat. morning and see if we have then.

Them yeller waspers are usually a good match and have given us fits over the years. I'm sure last years game has been brought up and pointed out to the jackets all week and Coach Sat is digging deep in his bag for some creekbank magic ( and maybe a trick or two) but we're playing this game in The Hole. This is 1 game I look foward to all year. If SCs defense comes to play.....could be a long night for the TC faithful.

It probably will be a long night, defense or not. We have "0" offense. Everyone loves to hate us, but it's been a looong time since we've had a really bad year and we're due. So we fully expect everyone to jump on hard, but that's cool, we've got big shoulders, we can carry it. Bet 1 thing though, we'll get another Gold Ball before the majority of these on here talking the smack! Gold Balls, Getcha Sum!!!!!