Ooltewah vs Billy Blunt

bipbopzot

TJ is a no go right now, so hopefully he will be back for Maryville, but if not surely Farragut. Marshall is as good as everyone thinks,but not in his career against the GOVS

is this TJ the runnin back i ve been hearing so much about? Marshall is only as good as his blocking from the O line! he s good dont get me wrong but theres a kid at Farrugut i saw on tv and he s unreal.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be a great game. WB defensively is one of the best around.They have a stern test but im sure the defensive coordinator of the year will have them ready.I made a statement earlier about TJ being able to play and i have been hearing many stories.I hope he is 100 percent and ready to go.We will find out if Brian Marshall is as good as everyone says with his first real test of the season.With that i say WB 28 Ooltewah 21.

Go Govs!!!!

If,there are any owl fans out there,listen: TJ will play!!,WB fans are trying to pull a lou holtz.They are talented and they are loaded w/ seniors,We have more talent,but they have more big game experince,We are very young,they are kinda like a big ole George Foreman and Ooltewah is like a young Sugar Ray Leonard,we are pretty quick,but you can't go around or threw big George,and everybody knows it only takes a couple of big punches and the little young guy is OUT! All we do is run,run, run so when they stop that,we are done.Our defense will play good,but not good enough:W.B.21...Ooltewah 0 /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

it should be a great game. WB defensively is one of the best around.They have a stern test but im sure the defensive coordinator of the year will have them ready.I made a statement earlier about TJ being able to play and i have been hearing many stories.I hope he is 100 percent and ready to go.We will find out if Brian Marshall is as good as everyone says with his first real test of the season.With that i say WB 28 Ooltewah 21.

Go Govs!!!!

Tested out decent last year with over 2200 yds and 26 td's. Should be a great game!

Sorry... I thought I was replying to an OWLS fan.

i m not biased i call it like i see it, there all great running backs who ever runs the best has the best offensive line thats just common sense, they cant do anything without blocking. the thing that sets Ooltewah and Farrugut appart is they both have great backs and great O- lines, now on who s the best i dont know we ll see at the end of the year when we tally up the stats. oh yeah i m a FOOTBALL fan in Chattanooga and i do like the Owls and several other local teams.

Since I'm the actual student at Ooltewah, and therefore get all of the juicy rumors...

The latest is that one of our players actually won't play. He has been special-teams only at this point, but I'm pretty sure he's a back-up cornerback , Maybe second string. I've heard he might be faced with charges, and I won't mention his name because it's unnecessary.

I'll keep posting on this If I hear anything.

Anyway, about the game, that's good news for us if Walker's a no-go. We're pretty bad when it comes an opposing team's team's best player (Rod Wilkes killed us, Sterling at least twice, Trace McDermott had an 80 yard TD last year, etc.).

P.S. I wish the word "classy" would never be used again on this website.