MARYVILLE VS POWELL

cobrajet

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two very good teams playing at Maryville and will be the USA TODAY game of the week and live stream on the internet. Who comes out on top?

I follow Powell pretty closely, and I just don't think the Panthers have much of a chance in this game. Their defense has been stellar so far, giving up just 9 points in 3 games, but Maryville is just too big and too talented all around for Powell to have much of a chance. I'll pick Maryville 42-14. Is the link for the game on USA Today's website?

guys i'm a faithful rebel follower and have not seen powell this year but as of right now maryville does not have a championship defense now on the other side of the ball they may be able to score enough on anybody to win as they are very dangerous. it sounds like powell has not played much compition yet so i doubt they have seen the speed they will see friday night so i'll say rebels by 3tds

Good gosh, I never realized until now what a tough, tough schedule Powell has played thus far. I look for the Panthers to keep it real close until say...the opening kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The visor will be spinning OUT-OF-CONTROL this Friday.Bring back Clark and make him the A.P./ A.D./H.F.C.Good gosh, I never realized until now what a tough, tough schedule Powell has played thus far. I look for the Panthers to keep it real close until say...the opening kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The visor will be spinning OUT-OF-CONTROL this Friday.Bring back Clark and make him the A.P./ A.D./H.F.C.

Good gosh, I never realized until now what a tough, tough schedule Powell has played thus far. I look for the Panthers to keep it real close until say...the opening kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The visor will be spinning OUT-OF-CONTROL this Friday.Bring back Clark and make him the A.P./ A.D./H.F.C.Good gosh, I never realized until now what a tough, tough schedule Powell has played thus far. I look for the Panthers to keep it real close until say...the opening kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The visor will be spinning OUT-OF-CONTROL this Friday.Bring back Clark and make him the A.P./ A.D./H.F.C.

We can't all have juggernauts like Gibbs on the schedule, there are only so many of those titans to go around.

We can't all have juggernauts like Gibbs on the schedule, there are only so many of those titans to go around.

Juggernauts like Gibbs? Look at West, they've played Farragut, Bearden and Sevier County. Central's played Cookeville and Farragut. Halls has played Sevier County and will play Bearden. Who has Powell played? I think what everyone is getting at here is the lack of a quality non-region opponent on Powell's schedule. Maryville by as many as GQ wants