MARYVILLE VS POWELL

cobrajet

I think this will be Maryville's toughest game of the year until they get to the play-offs. Maryville will come out on top and continue their winning ways. The Maryville coach has a top notch program and always produces Division 1 College prospects.

I think William Blount will be Maryville's toughest game before the playoffs.

Powell has had some great opponents to build confidence and work on the new coach's game plan, but Maryville will create matchup problems for Powell.

Maryville 35

Powell 10

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggernauts like Gibbs? Look at West, they've played Farragut, Bearden and Sevier County. Central's played Cookeville and Farragut. Halls has played Sevier County and will play Bearden. Who has Powell played? I think what everyone is getting at here is the lack of a quality non-region opponent on Powell's schedule. Maryville by as many as GQ wants

who really cares how good teams are on a schedule.... its not powells fault that the first 3 teams suc.k. The only thing that matters is Region wins period.... which will be a loss to Maryville this Friday... keep this topic on this weeks game... not on old debated topics... duh. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

who really cares how good teams are on a schedule.... its not powells fault that the first 3 teams suc.k. The only thing that matters is Region wins period.... which will be a loss to Maryville this Friday... keep this topic on this weeks game... not on old debated topics... duh. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

not entirely true, but i agree region matters most. If for some reason the region were to have tied records at the end of the year in region play, then it would go to best overall record if Head to head doesn't work, so the cupcakes powell has is to their advantage in that regard. However, playing better teams can make a team better.