Gordonsville @ Trousdale County

croz6110

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's right past the 4-way stop where 25 and 231 intersect (toward Gallatin on 25). Pretty good grub.

Uggg,,,, thats the wrong way for me. Maybe we could meet in Lebanon and eat then go to Hartsville. The choices are a bunch better. Whats you favorite type food there legand?

There's a few choices. not too hard to find.

Jackets Nest. in town on 25

McD's shouldn't miss it. on 25

Cho-Choo's go through both red lights on 25 coming from G-ville. will be on left just past 141 turn off.

Tulley's. I guess that's how you spell it. at the corner at 2nd red light on 25 .

and yes we have a sonic. turn left at 2nd red light on right can't miss it either...

enjoy your stay and spend lots of money.

Thanks for the info Ole3Putt. I would like to meet old MO$$Y to eat before the game. It is still up in the air if I am coming or not. I usually try to stay within two hours of home regardless of where I go. That list will help us find a place to eat. Thanks, bud.

No problem legend, glad I could help..

Is everyone well enough to play for the Jackets? Any injuries to report? Will the Seay boy be back?

No Tacola Seay won't play. He said he is done for the season. John Scruggs told me Sunday that he is done for the year also. He could probably come back now, but he's sitting on a baseball scholarship and doesn't want to risk getting hurt again before baseball season.

Ole3Putt, what kind of food does this Jacket Nest have? I think I would prefer something other than Mickey D's.

Big Stinger burgers

Small square stinger burgers

Big yellow Jacket Pizza

Fly fast & sting big pork BBQ

Bee Tots & Wasp Fries...

Coffee & a couple of pool tabels . Oh and a TV..