Oneida @ Midway

LOOPIE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway wins this one, bbiiggg ,45 - 6 , Oneida will not even get off the bus before Midway scores.

Somebody needs to wake donkey boy up he had a horrible dream....There is no way possible that Midway is going to spank the indians that bad if at all...TL has a defense that can give offenses trouble...not saying impossible to score that many points against Oneida..just very UNLIKELY being done by the green wave...Indians coming off a big win and held KY's leading rusher in the state under 65yds before the second and third strings got to play friday night...how did they win against Mcreary County...shut down the run game..How do they beat Midway...Shut down the run game and keep pressure on the QB which they should be able to do....So Donkey Boy talking smack is one thing...but your blowing smoke about something not practical

Should be an interesting contrast of styles here. Oneida has a defense that can play with anyone but they just don't have an offense. Stopping Midway is going to be VERY tricky. It's not ONE back you have to worry about, it's FOUR backs. Davidson and Robinson are game-breakers in the backfield, Stansbury is a better QB for Midway's system than Lyle was last season, and Poe is one of the quickest kids I've seen in a while. Plus Midway's D doesn't get the credit they deserve. They've had pretty impressive showings all year and have beaten 3A and 2A teams. I think Midway's got too many skill position players for Oneida to contain and I'm gonna say Midway wins 27-14. This COULD be a team going very deep come playoff time.

The game is going 2 come down 2 how the big O shuts down midways speed. Cause if you can do that The green waves passing game is not the best. I havnt seen Oneida play, but i have midway twice. Well really only once cause they played oakdale one game i went. But the Rockwood game the tigers shut down the speed, and midway was lost. IF oneida can stop the running game they have a chance 2 win the game. BUt if the talented backs 4 the green waves get going its going 2 get out of hand fast.

Somebody needs to wake donkey boy up he had a horrible dream....There is no way possible that Midway is going to spank the indians that bad if at all...TL has a defense that can give offenses trouble...not saying impossible to score that many points against Oneida..just very UNLIKELY being done by the green wave...Indians coming off a big win and held KY's leading rusher in the state under 65yds before the second and third strings got to play friday night...how did they win against Mcreary County...shut down the run game..How do they beat Midway...Shut down the run game and keep pressure on the QB which they should be able to do....So Donkey Boy talking smack is one thing...but your blowing smoke about something not practical

Are you not the same champ who picked the watts kid to run all over Oneida? Now they can stop anybody. If Oneida is going to win this one they better have some good transfers. I seen them play hampton, and coalfield play midway, Oneida is not fast enough or strong enough,and they are to young, maybe next year.

I think the young whipper snappers from Midway will win this game by a couple of touchdowns. Goodluck to both teams.

Please quite hatting on this guy for saying young lads because young whippers snappers is even worse. O yea and you should probably get off of the TRIBES back and quite counting them out before the game even starts. Look at college football this whole season, That's why we play games and don't decide the score on the msg boards. I'm calling Oneida for the upset. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you not the same champ who picked the watts kid to run all over Oneida? Now they can stop anybody. If Oneida is going to win this one they better have some good transfers. I seen them play hampton, and coalfield play midway, Oneida is not fast enough or strong enough,and they are to young, maybe next year.

Mr. muledog

are you forgeting the bigest comparison . !!!!!

both Oneida and Midway played Rockwood , or is this something you would druther not talk about.

dont get to carried away with big win predictions , it makes you look foolish after game time.

look at ( bamaonthewall and all2001state) they looked completly stupid after the last predictions .