Oneida @ Midway

LOOPIE

I'd like to see my little Injuns from Oneida take this one ,but Idoubt it, Should be a fairly close game barring crazy stuff. I'd say Midway by 10 , but its NOT out of the question that Oneida could get the win.

i dont think onieda is going to run away with it. i just cant help but pick them injuns in a close one. both are respectable teams.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Gee, thanks Puj! It's nice to know someone that has given Hampton it's toughest game, MIGHT have a chance to beat the Green Waves this weekend. I'd rate these two as dead even frontrunners for the conference title. I'd say they both know the value of this game......if they don't they are poorly coached. Seeing as I think the world of Lambert, I doubt very seriously that the Indians are in jeopardy of that accusation. Ray-Ray is gonna play BTTW, and so are we!

Kaz

Kaz, Its nothing against Oneida, its just they are playing on the road and it seems like Midway is hitting on all cylinders. It won't be an easy victory for whoever comes away with it.

Oneida wasn't our toughest game, Unicoi was tough as nails. They are underrated.

Pujo, if you don't mind I'm going to have to take that last statement you made for "future" reference. Unicoi will NOT, if I'm not mistaken, be a future opponent of yours in the play-offs. Oneida, on the other hand, very well might be. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I am going to this weeks game cause, IMO, this is gonna be for all the enchiladas! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pujo, if you don't mind I'm going to have to take that last statement you made for "future" reference. Unicoi will NOT, if I'm not mistaken, be a future opponent of yours in the play-offs. Oneida, on the other hand, very well might be. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I am going to this weeks game cause, IMO, this is gonna be for all the enchiladas! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its hard to say who we will go up against in the playoffs, good chance we could see you guys. We would look forward to a rematch at JC Campbell stadium. The house and the cannon will out in full force. Both of us has to take care of a few other things before we need to start thinking about a rematch. Good luck to the Injuns this week. I'd have to say, I'll be pulling for you guys. I liked the way you played.

Yeah last time i posted the score on an oneida game i was wayyyyy off but i thought mchs had a little more than watts..Oneida D really did shut him down..But midway has more than one player...And scalper atleast at campbell county i played in a division with big teams unlike the one yons play in..No disrespect to coach lambert and his team..and master chief (matt watson) the upsets that happened in collage football HAPPENED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL...you wont see upsets like that happenin in high school football..But anyways i do think midway will win but if oneidas D plays like it did last week it wont be a blow out

yea you almost want to admit you was wrong about Oneida. It may seem like a no Brainer to pick a 4a school

(mcCreary county) to win by 40 plus points but thats not how it works.Yea I shouldnt but I am not beyond rubbing

it in a little. I bet you and (all2001state) felt preety foolish after making a completly stupid prediction!!!!!

The moral of this story is becareful when you open your mouth they may be somebody make you eat your words.

atleast do your homework first. for the remark about campbell county high school being so grand , I will not

disrespect the students that attend this school , but I bet you are not their Idle . And you couldnt have learned

much about football to make such a lopsided prediction and didnt even pick the right winner. I think this speaks

bunches about your foolball knowledge .I dont like to pick scores but if you remember I said Oneida would win

and MC would not put up more than 14 points . No Im not a rocket scientist , and I will admit most of the people

on here know more about foolball than I do . but atleast you could have looked at Oneidas record. I understand

that your prediction was made on wishful thinking , and this is why I have so much fun reminding you of it.

Yeah last time i posted the score on an oneida game i was wayyyyy off but i thought mchs had a little more than watts..Oneida D really did shut him down..But midway has more than one player...And scalper atleast at campbell county i played in a division with big teams unlike the one yons play in..No disrespect to coach lambert and his team..and master chief (matt watson) the upsets that happened in collage football HAPPENED IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL...you wont see upsets like that happenin in high school football..But anyways i do think midway will win but if oneidas D plays like it did last week it wont be a blow out

No offense taken. Jw do I know you? just leave me a comment since we can't pm. I have to disagree though about upsets not happening in high school football. An upset comes from w/e perspective you are looking from. As a TN fan, I first thought the lose to Cal was an upset, but in truth TN is the upset. I believe OHS will win because of my faith in Lambert and these kids have played great other than C-Gap. Good luck to both however The TRIBE by 7.

Midway is going to win this game. Those young lads from Midway are for real. They will get those Indians in this one. Goodluck to both teams.

Legend they may be for real but so are the Indians...Our boys will be ready..this game SHOULD decide region champion (i said SHOULD) not that it will...Our boys just need to bring it and leave it all on the field dont walk off the field knowing you had more to expend and didnt...definitely dont leave thinking "What If" leave it all there and you will prevail...Most importantly HAVE FUN and as KAZ stated..LAY THE WOOD LOW!!!!!!!!

yea you almost want to admit you was wrong about Oneida. It may seem like a no Brainer to pick a 4a school

(mcCreary county) to win by 40 plus points but thats not how it works.Yea I shouldnt but I am not beyond rubbing

it in a little. I bet you and (all2001state) felt preety foolish after making a completly stupid prediction!!!!!

The moral of this story is becareful when you open your mouth they may be somebody make you eat your words.

atleast do your homework first. for the remark about campbell county high school being so grand , I will not

disrespect the students that attend this school , but I bet you are not their Idle . And you couldnt have learned

much about football to make such a lopsided prediction and didnt even pick the right winner. I think this speaks

bunches about your foolball knowledge .I dont like to pick scores but if you remember I said Oneida would win

and MC would not put up more than 14 points . No Im not a rocket scientist , and I will admit most of the people

on here know more about foolball than I do . but atleast you could have looked at Oneidas record. I understand

that your prediction was made on wishful thinking , and this is why I have so much fun reminding you of it.

heck ill admit i was wrong...i was way off...but if i just looked at oneidas record this year i would have been much further off...aint ohs 2-4 now?...anyways back to the d-1 thing with matthew...Son thats D-1 football...not division 1 high school ball...upsets are an every week occurance in collage football...but a very rare occurance in high school football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

heck ill admit i was wrong...i was way off...but if i just looked at oneidas record this year i would have been much further off...aint ohs 2-4 now?...anyways back to the d-1 thing with matthew...Son thats D-1 football...not division 1 high school ball...upsets are an every week occurance in collage football...but a very rare occurance in high school football /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No they are upsets every week in high school, It just that It is not televised like D-1 besides Mcc is a ky school and everyone knows football is different up there.