Oneida @ Midway

LOOPIE

Besides.......what don't kill you.....only makes you stronger. Everyone "faces" re-classification?!?! Like that isn't obvious /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> . I do believe the Tribe has played in the next class before, and they held their own. Re-classification is meant to keep the playing field as even as possible. I think that is a honorable pursuit. When a school is able to CLEARLY gain an unfair advantage (private?) or numbers are substantially different, well that ain't gonna be well recieved. Don't anybody go nuts....this is no attempt to bring back that old arguement about private/public. (Lord, let that one rest) If both institutions had the exact same number of children....one can "pick" theirs and the other takes exactly what the area offers....then to me that constitutes a bit of an advantage. School on the South side of town takes three kids from the undefeated Jr. High team in the North part of town. That is just three children, but on a solid football team.....three great players can turn an average team into a monster in short order. I think using enrollment numbers is about the best way to let schools find the equalest playing field. I'm fine with that, and when Oneida or anyone else moves to a new class the competition should fit them. (Rockwood is currently in AA, and beat Oneida by ONE point) We aren't gonna tear up AA because we aren't exactly settin' the woods on fire down in A. The "zeal" to put the Indians in another classification shows the true colors of the people that want them out. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Your class is plausible at best, Bama. Then again, don't worry.....your not alone. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Kazzy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It is quite humerous that the "zealots" don't come out. Its not like everyone doesn't know who they are or where they come from. Hiding in plain sight! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kazam 3 7 /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know if we go in to 2a classification we will struggle. The number one reason will be , we will be one of the

smallest 2a schools, but as of right now, I already look forward to playing our schedule next year.

Starting with 2a--rockwood then 1a--hampton (#3 in the state) --then 2a --cumberland gap. These are always

more fun to play . We lost all three, this year, but WOW! it doesn't get better than that. All three of these teams were played by choice. If playing 2a ball is always this much fun , put us IN it this year, and no Im not saying wer're ready for it. But it sure made for some good games this year. Oh yea we were also picked to loose each one of these games by 40 plus by someone each week and almost pulled 2 of the 3 upsets. so if anyone is thinking we are weak or we have no offense, you might ought to rethink this weeks game. I'm not picking a score mainly because I stink at it. my prediction for friday night I will get way more than 5 dollars worth of football. I don't see any kind of landslide from either team in the forcast. Good old knock down drag out.

GO INDIANS----------------this could be for #1 in the region---------------GO BIG O

I don't know why the conversation keeps going on about size of the school, the game is going to be played friday nite, and last time I looked they were playing for the driver seat the region. Those kids don't care about nothing but whats on the field friday .I have never understood why so called adults have to stink all the fun out a game that kids play. I have no kids that play now but I still go and watch games all over the state. and there is always the group that tries to ruin the kids fun in every town. Guys grow up and support your team and stop trashing 14- 18 year old kids because that's what they are and it doesn't matter how big the school , 11 is all they allow on the field at 1 time.

Midway wins this one, bbiiggg ,45 - 6 , Oneida will not even get off the bus before Midway scores.

would you like to change your prediction yet? If you watch games all over the state, take time to watch this one

Friday night. You might change your opinion of Oneida like so many others have done.

The reason classification keeps coming up is, any time Oneida is doing something people start wanting us out of

single a ball. And yes we are one of the bigest single A schools and might be bumped up next year.

Legend they may be for real but so are the Indians...Our boys will be ready..this game SHOULD decide region champion (i said SHOULD) not that it will...Our boys just need to bring it and leave it all on the field dont walk off the field knowing you had more to expend and didnt...definitely dont leave thinking "What If" leave it all there and you will prevail...Most importantly HAVE FUN and as KAZ stated..LAY THE WOOD LOW!!!!!!!!

Hey 92StatechUmp, is it true that you can bend a steal bar with your bare hands?????

Slimp-biscuit......its spelled s - t - e - e - l, not s - t - e - a - l. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Is it true you can ride your wagon off a cliff? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would think the Champ has disregarded you by now.

In other words, chill.

Kaz

Slimp-biscuit......its spelled s - t - e - e - l, not s - t - e - a - l. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Is it true you can ride your wagon off a cliff? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would think the Champ has disregarded you by now.

In other words, chill.

Kaz

Go blow your kazoo, nobody is talking to you. Friday night is the battle of the teams that can't beat Rockwood.

As we have ALL heard.......over and over and over and over again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rocktown is the bomb......just ask Kingston! I'd really hold my tongue about beating two smaller classed teams than your boys. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kazoo