Oneida @ Midway

LOOPIE

Midway wins this one, bbiiggg ,45 - 6 , Oneida will not even get off the bus before Midway scores.

I thought you knew a little about football , I,m going to keep this post handy.

I have a funny feeling you will loose any and all credibility you may have had

after friday night !!!!!!!!!! As I said last week , no-one team is going to blow

Oneida out of the water this bad . Oh yea just in case I am wright Make sure

your punter has had his vitamins.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not the same champ who picked the watts kid to run all over Oneida? Now they can stop anybody. If Oneida is going to win this one they better have some good transfers. I seen them play hampton, and coalfield play midway, Oneida is not fast enough or strong enough,and they are to young, maybe next year.

Hold up Donkey...there are two threads about Oneida vs McCreary and no where in either thread did I say that the Watts kid would run all over the indians...Show me where I did and I will shut my mouth but until then get your your accusations right.Secondly you say Oneida is not fast enough and nor strong enough...And you say you have watched them play...You gotta be kidding thinking that about our boys...Somebody needs to wake you up...We will introduce the 11 boys on both sides of the ball to Midway and why do I say 11, because we are playing as a team and Midway has 11 on both sides of the ball to contain and defend....Watchout and protect your QB green wave,,,I see a HOODIE coming at ya from the side and a LEWALLEN in the middle...dont worry about stopping them because you cant, wory about eluding them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hold up Donkey...there are two threads about Oneida vs McCreary and no where in either thread did I say that the Watts kid would run all over the indians...Show me where I did and I will shut my mouth but until then get your your accusations right.Secondly you say Oneida is not fast enough and nor strong enough...And you say you have watched them play...You gotta be kidding thinking that about our boys...Somebody needs to wake you up...We will introduce the 11 boys on both sides of the ball to Midway and why do I say 11, because we are playing as a team and Midway has 11 on both sides of the ball to contain and defend....Watchout and protect your QB green wave,,,I see a HOODIE coming at ya from the side and a LEWALLEN in the middle...dont worry about stopping them because you cant, wory about eluding them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

oneida can not contain watts and i think that he will have about 300 yards of total offense tonight and the score will be MC-42 oneida-21 they will score on mc jv team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I get you 2 confused, They are so many of you state champs

I thought you knew a little about football , I,m going to keep this post handy.

I have a funny feeling you will loose any and all credibility you may have had

after friday night !!!!!!!!!! As I said last week , no-one team is going to blow

Oneida out of the water this bad . Oh yea just in case I am wright Make sure

your punter has had his vitamins.

Scalper, Do not confuse me with the boys from Hampton, I have no emotional ties with Oneida or Midway. I only state my opinion because I have seen both teams play. I would guess that you have a child playing, This is only a opinion and could be wrong, but probably not, but that is why they play the game. How is your buddy pujo?

I do have ties to Oneida and I went to school there. but you seem awful quick to count Oneida out !

Rockwood was only able to put up 7 points on us and Hampton 14 .why is it you think midway can beat

us by 40 points . we have no offence ? we put up 6 against Rockwood ,they put up 7 and if Rockwood has

no offence why did they put up 40 plus against midway? for pujo I have nothing against him personaly

I honestly feel he is a preety good critic . He knows football. but as in your case he almost counted Oneida

out to quick. Hampton is the best in region 1 and midway may be in region 2 but they have to win it first.

I dont think you have looked at strength of schedule when you pick midway by a land slide. they have a

better win record but havent played as tough a schedule as Oneida . I havent predicted a score this year

but I have predicted the wins I have only missed 1 this year . I am predicting a close game , it could go either

way depending on who has the most mistakes . I also think you may have some kind of ties to midway to be

so lopsided on your prediction. midway 45 Oneida 6 .. no way !!!!!!!!!!!!this im sure of !!!!!!!!!!!

I do have ties to Oneida and I went to school there. but you seem awful quick to count Oneida out !

Rockwood was only able to put up 7 points on us and Hampton 14 .why is it you think midway can beat

us by 40 points . we have no offence ? we put up 6 against Rockwood ,they put up 7 and if Rockwood has

no offence why did they put up 40 plus against midway? for pujo I have nothing against him personaly

I honestly feel he is a preety good critic . He knows football. but as in your case he almost counted Oneida

out to quick. Hampton is the best in region 1 and midway may be in region 2 but they have to win it first.

I dont think you have looked at strength of schedule when you pick midway by a land slide. they have a

better win record but havent played as tough a schedule as Oneida . I havent predicted a score this year

but I have predicted the wins I have only missed 1 this year . I am predicting a close game , it could go either

way depending on who has the most mistakes . I also think you may have some kind of ties to midway to be

so lopsided on your prediction. midway 45 Oneida 6 .. no way !!!!!!!!!!!!this im sure of !!!!!!!!!!!

OK I will tell you. Oneida Played with Hampton , Rockwood and Coalfield because they did not throw the ball. The more games you play the more your weakness are revealed. Oneida plays the run well but has a a hard time with the pass. Cumberland Gap exposed your defenses lack to defend the pass. Midway Will score on your weak safeties and put 9 in the box since you have no passing game. Mdway has to much speed to play bend but don't break defense. Your coach is good but he can not play for you. Midway does not have to be good at passing the ball just complete 40% and that will open up the game for the runn But like I said this is just my opinion.

muledog

I see where you get your prediction from , as for the game at cuberland gap , we had a lot of problems

this is not an excuse . Our tailback went down in the first quarter. we had a few kids sick that week during

practice , and yea all around Oneida just didnt play good . cumberland gap was the better team even then.

all we heard that week was what an outstanding qb they had , I watched the game and he was good but they

have a #1 and a #20 that was two of the best players I have seen this year. Our kids are young and we know

the speed midway has . I still say there is no single A team that can beat us by 40 points. If this happens I will

be shocked to say the least. If midway was as strong as everyone wants us to beleive , I think they would

have done better against Rockwood . they have played some big schools , but look at the record that these

schools have. the teams we have played and played with are in the running for upper playoff positions.

I will stick with my prediction , If we play with limited mistakes midway will strugle all night, and the outcome

could be suprising. what ever the outcome I for one have enjoyed this years schedule and I beleive playing

tougher teams make you tougher.

I think it's useless to compare common opponents on this one.

The Coalfield team that Midway destroyed wasn't really the same team that went down to the wire against Oneida. Since losing to Oneida and OS, Coalfield was in disarray when the Waves took it to them.

As for Rockwood, the Tigers were very conservative against Oneida. I think they figured 14 points could win that game and didn't want to take many chance. Against Midway, the Tigers threw the ball all over and that stunned the Green Waves as well as anyone who has watched the Tigers play for the past 10 years.

I think a great defense always has the advantage over a great offense and therefore I think Oneida can slow down the Waves. However, I think Midway's D is pretty stout and that makes me believe the return game will be huge and I think Midway's returners, Poe and Stansbury, are very good and can help the Waves win the field position battle. Plus Midway is at home so I say Midway 20-13.