7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

Good game last night WC...sure would have been nice to see what would happen if Hammonds would have been able to finish the game, I am thinking it might have turned out a little different!!! Good luck Stars next week, got to get back on the winning track!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Starfan, I couldnt help but notice that on page two of the "Siegel vs white co" thread you made a statement about not wanting any excuses. Who is making excuses???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starfan, I couldnt help but notice that on page two of the "Siegel vs white co" thread you made a statement about not wanting any excuses. Who is making excuses???

He's not making excuses. Just pointing out that hammonds got hurt. If he was making excuses he would have said the stars lost because hammonds got hurt and couldn't play. Or along the lines of that. Try to not jump to conclusions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He's not making excuses. Just pointing out that hammonds got hurt. If he was making excuses he would have said the stars lost because hammonds got hurt and couldn't play. Or along the lines of that. Try to not jump to conclusions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Was Hammonds playing when WC beat Siegel earlier in the year?

You can clearly see the point he is making whether you want to take shots at him or not. Siegel was without one of their top 2 players for most of the game. A guy who is avg 10-15 a game. He was pointing that out, not diminishing White County's win.

Hammonds is a really good player and it did hurt siegel when he had to go out. His presence on the floor as well as his shooting was missed. Good players are not only missed because of points but also the defense they draw to help the other outside shooters. I think a lot of this comes from the fact that a lot of boro posts said that WC could not blame the way they were playing because their post was sick. Maybe just a little put back. The presence of a big man makes a difference whether he scores or not.

He said "I think things would have turned out a little different". That sure sounds like an excuse to me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually is was might have turned out a little different. They must not teach you how to read full sentences in white county. Just read what you want to. Ignorant fan, we will see you tourny time at hope so we can find out how different things would have been. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />