7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I can honestly careless who you are and your knowledge for the game. Your a fool if you think blackman played harder then Siegel. We beat them in every single aspect of that game tonight. We hustled for loose balls. We sprinted down the court on offense and defense. I dont know what game you were watching. Harris was slowly putting all the subs in late in the third and all the starters were entirely out midway through 4. Thats one of the DUMBEST posts I have ever read. Your must have escaped the zoo making such outlandish posts. Get real here. Stop letting your hatred show so much. I love how you brag about knowing the game and you get on here after Siegel dominated blackman in EVERY aspect and say they tried harder then us. You know USUALLY WHEN YOUR DOWN 30 YOUR GOING TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER. Such a dumb dumb post.

Siegel did not out play Blackman in effort but they out played them in converting. Blackman does not match up well with Siegel. Cutter is at least 5 inches taller than Smith and he should be able to score easily. Every player but Alex and Paul gave up 4 to 6 inches. I am sure Tate loved having a 5'8" player guarding him underneath and Siegel did a good job of converting. Blackman's biggest problems other than height is the decision making of the point guard. Smith cannot get the ball inside to Paul when he is open, and Alex cut the lane wide open several times but Smith is to hesitant. Those are the mistakes Siegel did not make. To many turnovers made my Smith, Crutchfield, and Collier. They are young and will learn with more experience but it made for a very long ball game for the Blackman fans. But Blackman played hard and they can be proud of that they just need to play smarter. If Blackman had another consistent scorer besides Alex and Paul it would help. Let's hope for a better game at Cookeville on Friday.

As far as taking the starters out in the 3rd it didn't happen. Cutter was running in and out of the game until there was only 3 minutes left and big number 52 fouled out in the fourth. Blackman took Alex and Paul out mid way through the 4th so I didn't understand why the coach felt the need to continue to run Cutter in.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive pretty much come to the conclusion, at least for this season, that Siegel is about the worst matchup for Blackman personnel wise. Blackman just handle the ball well when they have to play up-tempo

You make a great point about the match ups. Blackman's sophmore guards are to short to handle the height of Siegel. It didn't help that Alex got two quick fouls (very picky calls) half way through the first quarter. It took him out of the game and he couldn't be as aggressive as normal.

You make a great point about the match ups. Blackman's sophmore guards are to short to handle the height of Siegel. It didn't help that Alex got two quick fouls (very picky calls) half way through the first quarter. It took him out of the game and he couldn't be as aggressive as normal.

Heard Alex had the flu but I thought he played well. Didn't really get much of chance, there was just too many turnovers.

Siegel did not out play Blackman in effort but they out played them in converting. Blackman does not match up well with Siegel. Cutter is at least 5 inches taller than Smith and he should be able to score easily. Every player but Alex and Paul gave up 4 to 6 inches. I am sure Tate loved having a 5'8" player guarding him underneath and Siegel did a good job of converting. Blackman's biggest problems other than height is the decision making of the point guard. Smith cannot get the ball inside to Paul when he is open, and Alex cut the lane wide open several times but Smith is to hesitant. Those are the mistakes Siegel did not make. To many turnovers made my Smith, Crutchfield, and Collier. They are young and will learn with more experience but it made for a very long ball game for the Blackman fans. But Blackman played hard and they can be proud of that they just need to play smarter. If Blackman had another consistent scorer besides Alex and Paul it would help. Let's hope for a better game at Cookeville on Friday.

As far as taking the starters out in the 3rd it didn't happen. Cutter was running in and out of the game until there was only 3 minutes left and big number 52 fouled out in the fourth. Blackman took Alex and Paul out mid way through the 4th so I didn't understand why the coach felt the need to continue to run Cutter in.

I'm sorry but out playing a team IS how you win the ballgame. Big No. 52 didn't hardly play the 3 quarter. As for Cutter running in out of the ballgame, it may be to keep Blackman for hitting those famous 3's. That can get you back in the ballgame real fast. And for all the excuses mentioned above and in the last three posts, when Siegel's posters get on here with excuses everyone says to quit your crying. So quit your crying! It's over and done with.

I'm sorry but out playing a team IS how you win the ballgame. Big No. 52 didn't hardly play the 3 quarter. As for Cutter running in out of the ballgame, it may be to keep Blackman for hitting those famous 3's. That can get you back in the ballgame real fast. And for all the excuses mentioned above and in the last three posts, when Siegel's posters get on here with excuses everyone says to quit your crying. So quit your crying! It's over and done with.

I didn't see any crying in the post just some facts and some compliments to Siegel from a Blackman poster. Opinions about how their team played is why this board is here for comments and interaction. Not for a classless and immature response like yours.

Ive pretty much come to the conclusion, at least for this season, that Siegel is about the worst matchup for Blackman personnel wise. Blackman just handle the ball well when they have to play up-tempo

As a rabid WC fan what I am about to say kinda pains me. Siegel will be extremely hard to handle at tournament time. Looking at all the teams objectively I feel they have more atheletic ability than the other teams. If they don't screw up and get beat early (and they could) I think they with their atheletes will flourish. I think when all these teams start tournament play and have to play possibly consecutive nights they won't wear down as much. Talent wise WC and Oakland have them beat Coaching WC and Oakland have them beat but raw atheletic ability they seem to have everyone beat.jmho now you can all tell me how wrong i am.

I can honestly careless who you are and your knowledge for the game. Your a fool if you think blackman played harder then Siegel. We beat them in every single aspect of that game tonight. We hustled for loose balls. We sprinted down the court on offense and defense. I dont know what game you were watching. Harris was slowly putting all the subs in late in the third and all the starters were entirely out midway through 4. Thats one of the DUMBEST posts I have ever read. Your must have escaped the zoo making such outlandish posts. Get real here. Stop letting your hatred show so much. I love how you brag about knowing the game and you get on here after Siegel dominated blackman in EVERY aspect and say they tried harder then us. You know USUALLY WHEN YOUR DOWN 30 YOUR GOING TO TRY A LITTLE HARDER. Such a dumb dumb post.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .. Blackman did play harder than Siegel, but unfortunately there is more to basketball than effort. I can guarantee you I know more about basketball than your little mind can begin to know. Just ask anyone who knows me, I know basketball. I can tell you anything about the game you want to know. While you on the other hand, besides the basic knowledge (if you even have that) have no clue what basketball is really about.

Good Im really glad knowing basketball inside and out got you a long way man. Your arguing on a high school basketball board congrats Phil Jackson. I dont see how you can say blackman gave more effort. They got completely drilled and out hustled on both ends of the court. I did not see blackman chase after any loose ball or anything like that. To say they gave more effort then Siegel is a dumb idiotic statement. Im really glad everyone knows who you are and knows you know so much about basketball because from what i see your a pompous idiot who just hate Siegel and knows little about the game because the team with the most points at the end of the game usually out plays the other.

Good Im really glad knowing basketball inside and out got you a long way man. Your arguing on a high school basketball board congrats Phil Jackson. I dont see how you can say blackman gave more effort. They got completely drilled and out hustled on both ends of the court. I did not see blackman chase after any loose ball or anything like that. To say they gave more effort then Siegel is a dumb idiotic statement. Im really glad everyone knows who you are and knows you know so much about basketball because from what i see your a pompous idiot who just hate Siegel and knows little about the game because the team with the most points at the end of the game usually out plays the other.

I don't hate Siegel, just the way the team and coaches carry themselves. Like last night, when Siegel was up 30 with 3 minutes left to go in the game and Cutter goes back in so he can try to for the triple double. Unclassy and unsportsmanlike, but I have came to expect that from Siegel. And what has happened to the "nation", it looked like a small gated community for the elderly last night. Guess the fans don't know what to do when they honestly don't expect to win every game due to the talent level. Talent is the only reason Siegel has had success in the past, it sure hasn't been because of coaching, effort, or teamwork. Individual talent will only take a team so far (such as to the state tournament), the other three things will take a team to the promised land. I do think it is funny how upset you Siegel people get though, maybe you shouldn't read so deep into my posts. I find it very amusing to watch you little preppy rich kids get upset over a message board, involving a sport most of you have never played besides some church league rec, and didn't even get to play then. Remind you of anyone Siegelgrad? Before you go knocking on someone's door, you might want to know whose house you are at. But keeping mad at my posts, as I will continue to post just so you can provide me some form of entertainment.

Haha so im definitely not little, definitely not preppy, and definitely not a snob. Glad you know so much about me though. Little weird you know I played church league. I love being stalked on here its so cool. Ive had someone tell me what year my father graduated from oakland and now i have someone that knows how many minutes I played in church league. This is ridiculous. Im not mad. I agree about Siegel lacking coaching and all. Just very strange that you know stuff about me. Believe me, I may not have played high school basketball but I know plenty about basketball.

Maybe it's just me, but when I know a certain subject, I don't feel the need to mention that I know it every time I post almost as if I am looking for justification. If you know basketball, congrats. Spend your time talking about other things in this thread besides tooting the "you know basketball" horn so all others should bow down can not question me.