7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I am new to Coach T and I love it...but one thing I have notice is there are no real facts on here from players or former players...because if you were nobody would hide behind a screen name. I am not either, but I can admit it......I just find it hard for any guy or girl to get on here and dawg out players from any school. We do not know the time they put in and the hard work that goes in to being on a 7-AAA team. So with that being said thank you to all the players of 7-AAA for giving us your all...whether you are on are playing or sitting on the bench you're awesome.

There are too many wanna be's on here that couldn't hack it or were not good enough to make it as a player....and I will be the first to say I wasn't good enough at 2 schools...so my hats off to ya...and Go Stars!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might be surprised who some people on here are. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be nice to come clean...and if your big enough to post on here than tell who you are...I have no problem...heck i wan't good enough to make it and that is why i have the up most respect for all 7-AAA players...Stars or not....I just love the Siegel boys and back them and the coaches 100% unlike other Siegel posters!!! Go Stars!!

Well it would be nice to come clean...and if your big enough to post on here than tell who you are...I have no problem...heck i wan't good enough to make it and that is why i have the up most respect for all 7-AAA players...Stars or not....I just love the Siegel boys and back them and the coaches 100% unlike other Siegel posters!!! Go Stars!!

I won't come clean, but trust me .. I have put in many a minutes on every gym floor in 7AAA. I paid my dues. I respect the players in this district, but not some of the oncourt decisions they make. They come to play every night, and give it their all, but make some questionable decisions along the way. Siegel has been the most famous for this in recent years.

Seems now a days im about the only other siegel poster on here so im guessing your talking to me. I back all the players and all the coaches 100% as well, but I will let my opinion be known freely. I do not think that Harris is a good coach. I don't see how anyone really can. He is a great guy, but he does not control his team well at all, he has no half court offense what so ever, and he does not call timeouts at appropriate times and make the right subs at the right time. As for the players I like them all, but I think some should play more then they do and some should play less. Ive never made a team either, but I never tried out. I have no clue who you are at all right now, but not many people know eachother on here. Lots know who I am because I dont keep it a secret. TJ martin lets em know also. I have treid figuring out who 2p is for about 4 years and am not close to figuring it out at all. He is the best kept secret on CoachT.

Look at what Harris has had and what he has to show for it. Harris has had two state titles handed to him on a silver platter, and managed to mess them both up.

A gold ball is NEVER handed to a team. Look at Brett Favre's comments after the loss to the Giants. To summarive he says that the possibility of going to the Super Bowl with the team he has next year will not be a factor in whether he returns or not because too many things can happen in sports that you can't predict those things. Things have to line up perfectly for ANY team to win a title. Just look at the close calls the Pats have had this year in their games to stay undefeated. They didn't deserve to win the Baltimore game AT ALL, but things ended up happening for them to stay perfect. I would know because alot of things happened perfectly for myself to win a state title and it is like that regardless of the sport.

You keep repeating this same sentiment after admitting that Ridgeway was at least even in talent. Not to mention if Siegel did get to the semifinals to play Hamilton the senior year, you expect them to beat a team that was 33-0 like its a guaranteed thing? Your reasoning is inconsistent at best.

no one expected them to win the first round either..well they didnt but everyone said it would be an all west final with hamilton and raleigh egypt. no one expected shelbyville to be as good as they were and to give the murphy centerthe finest high school game its ever seen. if schs didnt beat hamilton no one was going to. especially siegel. so harris makes a good point

Well I have no problem with that..but if I was ever on a team I would no hide..I would be proud to tell everyone that i made a team and tell em who I was...makes all your post that much more creditable and legit..instead of hiding???

My name is not going to help make my posts more creditable and legit. They already are, read my signature. I know basketball inside and out.

not trying to take away his thunder but dajuan hit a wide open layup and a wide open floater to win two ball games and he became mister clutch but in every big district game except for like two he struggles dramatically for someone who is supposed to be a star........kendal is their best player hands down and dre is their best playmaker.......that system they run isnt that complicated all they have to do is play david thats all.......bj is not the same basketball player as football player by any stretch....he is a goood football player.....as for nick i have no commentnot trying to take away his thunder but dajuan hit a wide open layup and a wide open floater to win two ball games and he became mister clutch but in every big district game except for like two he struggles dramatically for someone who is supposed to be a star........kendal is their best player hands down and dre is their best playmaker.......that system they run isnt that complicated all they have to do is play david thats all.......bj is not the same basketball player as football player by any stretch....he is a goood football player.....as for nick i have no comment

I havent seen any where people have said that Dejuan is the star of this team, this team doesnt have the most talent or the best athletes, but it plays well as a team and thats how they have gone 17-3 with a legit shot at winning the district championship for the 3rd consecutive regular season. So I dont imagine its matter who gets the credit as long as Oakland wins the game.

As far as David goes, it almost sounds like your accusing Oakland of playing favorites, David is going to get his chance, I know your trying to stick up for your buddies, who knows, had you stayed at Oakland maybe you could have played some this year /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is it just me or does this sound like our old buddy Warrior Mom..... the "queen" of fudging on stats?? You are trying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too hard to convince us to tell you our names. BUT.......Where is yours? What a CROCK!