Lewis Co. vs Hickman Co.

bumpngo

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a junior. Hickman will be loaded next year too. There's a pretty good drop off after that.

There is a pretty good drop off, but don't count out the ones that can play. I know and the sophmores now can play with strong competition they just have to step it up. I know they have talent it just hasn't been brought in the players. Remeber they still have a while before they have to completely take over.

Hickman county 35

Lewis county 28

should be one heck of a game... probably the best one to watch this Friday night. Since the Tomcats are not playing that is.

I believe your right. I have read some of the statements that have been made...its a shame some of the personal insults against individuals and comm. I think this will be a close game.....test between speed and strength. Makes for an interesting game.

A couple years ago......I believe in 05, your middle school had a back that I seen a film on that was pretty impressive as an 8th grader. I can remember his number, but was curious if you have (I guess he would be a sophmore now) him on the team! Hard runner and showed some grit.

which runnigback was he? fullback or wing? i can tell you if you describe him. I played every play on that team

I agree that Lewis County's D-Line will have to play good. Watch for #25 ...he is a machine...he is the best defensive end in Lewis County since Hull. I predict he will have a big game. I also predict the running backs for Hickman will have nightmares about him for a long time. If Lewis plays to their capability, it won't be much of a game.

I agree that Lewis County's D-Line will have to play good. Watch for #25 ...he is a machine...he is the best defensive end in Lewis County since Hull. I predict he will have a big game. I also predict the running backs for Hickman will have nightmares about him for a long time. If Lewis plays to their capability, it won't be much of a game.

That's funny. Nightmares. That may turn out to be the other way around.

You my friend are an absolute idiot.HC will never(has never by there record against LC for the past 19 years)hold a candle to LC,especially not their defense.LCs defense will make HC lay down friday night, i can promise you that. Theyve done it for 19 years, why stop now.

I sincerely hope the whole team has that overconfidence. Lewis County has a good program and great coach, but make no mistake, don't under-estimate this HC team. If they do, they'll be very very disappointed friday night.

Forgot to add...coach Swenson says "Scott (Sowell) is fine". He went on to say he could have played last week if necessary.

thank you BigDawgStatus. i was getting pretty worried about him. but im glad to know hes doing good.

You my friend are an absolute idiot.HC will never(has never by there record against LC for the past 19 years)hold a candle to LC,especially not their defense.LCs defense will make HC lay down friday night, i can promise you that. Theyve done it for 19 years, why stop now.

excuse me but we beat yall my sophomore year back in 05 so you might want to rethink that 19 years.

Two great coaches....Didn't Hickman Co. coach come from huntingdon and won a few state titles.....I say Lewis Co. boys are still a little to much for HC even after moving down to 2a classification. Does HC and East Hickman juniors and seniors get to pick where they want to go this year. I know they did this with Dickson Co. and Creekwood and Creekwood struggled in athletics the first two years. If this is true HC talent level will defenitely drop off after a few years.

Lewis Co. 42

Hickman Co 28

Do you guys realize you get made fun of over here just as much for being inbread and idiots, and having terrible grammer???The only difference is,when we make fun of you , everything we say is true!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe you mean 'grammar' and 'inbred'. There is this wonderful new invention called "spell check". It was made for Lewis Co. folks. You should try using it sometime.