AE @ Kingston

Digger20

play calling by a certain coach last week likely cost Kingston the upset over Catholic. grant it, catholic had players hurt and prob looked over kingston. i mean who spikes the ball on third down with 40 some odd seconds left and with a time out? and then run the ball on fourth down... needless to say if they would have given the ball to jeffrey smith they would have scored. that man is the key to getting them into the playoffs. i have been hearing rumors that Coach Adams has recruited him to be on the wrestling team also. if so this could effect is status in the chase for the cup. but anyways, maybe Vic will put him at wideout friday night and let him show off that blazin 4.35 speed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know ..all 3 teams will have 5-3 records in region ..evidently TSSAA knows how to break it out ... but AE beat AC, AC beat Kingston and Kingston would have beaten AE (if that happens) ... how the TSSAA arrives at saying AE is out if it looses .. who knows ???? There must be some other tie breaker ...

If Kingston beat A/E and you have a three way tie where no team beat the other two the

first tie breaker is over all record not record over teams with 50% wins.

Catholic is 1st.

Fulton is 2nd.

AC is 6-3, and play Stone Memorial. They should finish @ 7-3.

AE & Kingston are both 6-3. Winner will be 7-3, loser 6-4. Winner in, and loser out. If winner is AE, then AE is 3rd, and AC is 4th due to AE victory over AC. If winner is Kingston, then AC is 3rd, and Kingston is 4th due to AC victory over Kingston.

ruse?

Catholic is 1st.

Fulton is 2nd.

AC is 6-3, and play Stone Memorial. They should finish @ 7-3.

AE & Kingston are both 6-3. Winner will be 7-3, loser 6-4. Winner in, and loser out. If winner is AE, then AE is 3rd, and AC is 4th due to AE victory over AC. If winner is Kingston, then AC is 3rd, and Kingston is 4th due to AC victory over Kingston.

ruse?

Thats what I have been posting since page one .. even pasted the info from TSSAA but some guy on here kept wanting to go into all this and that .... AC is gonna win so ITS PLAIN ..KINGSTON vs AE WINNER IS IN and LOOSER IS OUT !!!!

If Kingston beat A/E and you have a three way tie where no team beat the other two the

first tie breaker is over all record not record over teams with 50% wins.

Thanks oldcoach ... I hadt read the tiebreakers all I was tring to get thru some of these guys head on this thread was that the TSSAA knows and I copied it from the website the senarios ... overall records makes sense because it would come out just like TSSAA says ... I dont necessarilty think its right .. cause you have Kingston who has played 3 games out of region against 2A teams ... AE has played WEBB, BRAINARD - 4A and Carter 3A ... AC has played 3 4A teams I think out of region ..so it looks to me that Kingston has played weaker non region games ..I think that should play into it ....

here is why AC will be third, Kingston fourth and AE fifth if Kingston and AC (Sorry not AE) win on Friday.

First ties are broken one spot at a time so if all three win, AC and Kingston will have a better overall record than AE thus knocking AE out of the tie then AC's win over Kingston would give them third place.

That is how AC would be third.

Then you have to break the tie between Kingston and AE for fourth and Kingston would win the head-to-head tiebreaker over Roadrunners.

here is why AC will be third, Kingston fourth and AE fifth if Kingston and AE win on Friday.

First ties are broken one spot at a time so if all three win, AC and Kingston will have a better overall record than AE thus knocking AE out of the tie then AC's win over Kingston would give them third place.

That is how AC would be third.

Then you have to break the tie between Kingston and AE for fourth and Kingston would win the head-to-head tiebreaker over Roadrunners.

All three can't win. AE is playing Kingston.

Question for AE fans. How is Anderson doing at UT? I thought he was a better prospect than Rogan out of High School yet it appears Rogan is going to get playing time and Anderson hasn't been mentioned. Whats up?

As far as the game goes Kingston shoot their wad vs, Catholic last week. AE is coming off a loss to Fulton. The team that can recover from last weeks misfortunes will win. I think it will be the Roadrunners. 19 -13

Question for AE fans. How is Anderson doing at UT? I thought he was a better prospect than Rogan out of High School yet it appears Rogan is going to get playing time and Anderson hasn't been mentioned. Whats up?

As far as the game goes Kingston shoot their wad vs, Catholic last week. AE is coming off a loss to Fulton. The team that can recover from last weeks misfortunes will win. I think it will be the Roadrunners. 19 -13

Im sorry redandblack .. noway was Anderson a better prospect than Rogan ... Rogan beat Anderson time and time again in high school .. Anderson is a good athlete and a fine kid but Rogan can do so many other things that Anderson cant ...

Non region - AE played DII, 3A and 4A

AC played 4A, 4A and 4A

Kingston played 2A,2A and 2A

by that I would think that Kingston would be out for playing lesser opponents out of region ...

Kingston played 2A, 2A (Rockwood and Oliver Springs) and 1A (Harriman). I know that doesn't matter for the tiebreaker in this case because only the overall record counts. My point is...maybe if Kingston played some tougher competition in their non-region games, instead of beating up on the little local schools, maybe they'd be better come time to play their tough region games. Instead they pad their record against little schools, stay home at playoff time, and use the "we're in the toughest region in the state" excuse and point to their winning record to justify how good they are.

By the way, they should have lost to 2A Rockwood and 1A Harriman was even with them late in the third until depth took over.

play calling by a certain coach last week likely cost Kingston the upset over Catholic. grant it, catholic had players hurt and prob looked over kingston. i mean who spikes the ball on third down with 40 some odd seconds left and with a time out? and then run the ball on fourth down... needless to say if they would have given the ball to jeffrey smith they would have scored. that man is the key to getting them into the playoffs. i have been hearing rumors that Coach Adams has recruited him to be on the wrestling team also. if so this could effect is status in the chase for the cup. but anyways, maybe Vic will put him at wideout friday night and let him show off that blazin 4.35 speed.

Took, you are correct in that I have "recruited" Mr Smith for my wrestling team. Don't think he's going to be swayed though. Several more from the football team that I'd love to have but.........