1st round - Johnson Co. @ Morr. West

randy3116

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, I guess South will just have to pick up the slack for everyone else. Good luck against the falcons, your gonna need it.

yep but hopefully we will come out with a win...it kinda feels good cause weve beat tthe 3 three otheams left in region 1 and 2 but u cant let that affect the game and i think the devils stayed focused tonight and the momentum i believe will carry over into next weeks game at HOME!!!... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />...

west 40-16 5 rivers took 3 out of 4 pumpkinhead...

This was a lot closer game than that final indicates. I personally am really proud of our team. We gave it up twice on downs late in the game deep in our territory that kind of ran it up but heck we were trying to win. We just couldnt catch a break in the second half and it was close enough to where you can think of a couple of plays that if they had gone the other way would have been game changers (pass inter., etc.), Mo West is a good team and they do have good size. I hope your receiver and QB are both ok. I heard the receivers leg was broke and if this is fact I really hate this for the kid. JC players have nothing to hang their heads about. You have raised your level in the last three years and are playing at a higher level. Seniors, you have done a great job in laying the foundation for a strong program. Best of luck in the future. Coaches, I give you credit for continuing to improve. Now for the guys coming back next year (I believe it is a ton) get in the weight room and be even more prepared. We will never be lucky enough to dress 100 guys and you will always go both ways if you can play. Conditioning is the key. I look forward to next season and believe we can take this program even higher. Congrats to all and thanks for giving me something to get excited about for the last 3 months.