Ooltewah @ Knox Bearden

Wow ! It appears that the Owls didn't even show up for this game. Maybe their studs were off down in Georgia telling folks in Walker Co. how good they are. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry Owls, I couldn't resist. Seriously, I thought Ooltewah would give Bearden a game and maybe win it.

Hey, Adman you all better get your player straight. People know you are playing with an ineligible player. Coach Clark knows who he is and is going to turn him in after the game if D-B loses. You all better get your stuff together before the Tribe comes to town.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is congratulations Bearden. You played a good game and made things happen. As for Ooltewah, things definitely did not go our way tonight. If it could go wrong it did. "Nuff said about that, we just did not perform......at all.

Thanks to the Owls for a good season. I enjoyed every game (almost) Now that this season is over let's start working on next season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We have a very young team, and are still learning in key positions. Nesxt season is a new start, we'll get'em then.

We love you Owls!

owlfanatic.....You are a class act .....

Sorry things didn't work out for our rematch...

Your Friend

tpoole12

Bearden is a quality football team, good luck the rest of the way. You guys played a heck of a game last night. Next weeks game vs WB should be a very physical game, both teams are very good up front. We did not even look like we belonged in the play-offs last night. Monroe did not have his team ready to play. If the disipline on this team does not change, on and off the field, we will never play up to our potential.

Bearden is a quality football team, good luck the rest of the way. You guys played a heck of a game last night. Next weeks game vs WB should be a very physical game, both teams are very good up front. We did not even look like we belonged in the play-offs last night. Monroe did not have his team ready to play. If the disipline on this team does not change, on and off the field, we will never play up to our potential.

These two teams have different definitions of "discipline." You could see it in the warm up. The owls stood around in packs with helmets off, looking every which way and the dawgs stood in a line with helmets on watching the starters go thru the plays. Even the socks said alot. The owls had black, red, white or none...again, the dawgs were all the same. I know these things are minor, but if you can't get the easy stuff accomplished, the game discipline will never be there.

Great job Bearden! Way to hold #5 to 11 yards, and the entire team to under 100. Your defense is something else.

Offense, way to get it done once again, you all are solid.

Good Luck next week.