Jefferson Co. @ Knox Farragut

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut:

Offense: Avg. 36.8 pts per game. Scored under 30pts twice (Lost 21-24 @ McMinn Co. and 17-7 win over Soddy Daisy).

Defense: Avg. 18.6 pts per game. Held opponent to 7pts or less 5 times. Opponent has scored more than 20pts 5 times.

Farragut has won 18 straight home games dating back to 2005( '05 7 wins, '06 7 wins, '07 4 wins). Also outscoring their opponents 524(29.1ppg)-216(12ppg). Farragut has given up more than 20pts only twice. 27 to Soddy Daisy in '05 and 41 to Ooltewah in '07.

Jefferson County:

Offense: Avg. 19.8 pts per game.

Defense: Avg. 19.6 pts per game. Held opponent to under 10pts twice.

Common Opponents:

Bearden

Farragut won 35-28 @ Bearden in 2 overtimes.

Jefferson County lost 8-31.

Farragut:

Offense: Avg. 36.8 pts per game. Scored under 30pts twice (Loss 21-24 loss @ McMinn Co. and 17-7 win over Soddy Daisy).

Defense: Avg. 18.6 pts per game. Help opponent to under 10pts 5 times. Opponent has scored more than 20pts 5 times.

Farragut has won 18 straight home games dating back to 2005( '05 7 wins, '06 7 wins, '07 4 wins). Also outscoring their opponents 524(29.1ppg)-216(12ppg). Farragut has given up more than 20pts only twice. 27 to Soddy Daisy in '05 and 41 to Ooltewah in '07.

Jefferson County:

Offense: Avg. 19.8 pts per game.

Defense: Avg. 20.4 pts per game. Held opponent to under 10pts twice.

Common Opponents:

Bearden

Farragut won 35-28 @ Bearden in 2 overtimes.

Jefferson County lost 8-31 @ Bearden.

On paper it looks like a no show for Jefferson County but I doubt they are willing to concede the

game just yet. Strange things have happened when heavy favorites think they have the game in

the bag . Sometimes the ball takes a funny bounce so I guess this will be settled on the field

and not on a piece of paper.

On paper it looks like a no show for Jefferson County but I doubt they are willing to concede the

game just yet. Strange things have happened when heavy favorites think they have the game in

the bag . Sometimes the ball takes a funny bounce so I guess this will be settled on the field

and not on a piece of paper.

I wasn't saying Jefferson Co. should just concede defeat already. I was just giving him info... He asked for some so I gave him some that reflect the whole season and not just 1 or 2 games, other than the common opponents.

No disrespect to the Patriots, but I think Farragut wins this one by at least 20. Jeff Co. has improved a lot this year and I think that is great for high school football in east tennessee in general but they gave up over 200 to the Bearden tailback and now they get to go against Sterling, probably the best RB in the state IMO.