Oak Ridge @ Dobyns-Bennett

What are you smoking. I have yet to find any evidence of a "divided camp" at Oak Ridge on here this year. I do see some posts from people that are not happy about the record and the big losses but divided? What are they divided about? Are there some that like to lose and some that don't?

In any event, the Cats seem to play better on the road this year and may do fine at DB. But, I do expect it to be another great DB vs OR game and a class act by both teams.

Ole Dad

I occasionally have a "Black and Mild" cigar but I don't think it has affected my reading ability or hearing... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> The two QB situation has been discussed on the threads and in the local gossip channels.... Rumor has it that there are different opinions in the locker room as to who should be main guy ....There are several "vocal" fans who have voiced their opinions of the current head coach.... Maybe I'm reading more into it than there is or maybe you should have your glasses checked to see if a rose tint has been applied.... I guess only time will tell.....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now "slingblade" I thought I was the one with cow dung and a flag..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> You didn't bad mouth me or jethro... your going to hurt our feelings........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Are you still bipolar?.... I have sure missed our daily diatribe....If its a pc problem I know a 'good ole boy' who works on them.... How do you think this game will play out.... In my opinion I think the WILDCATS are in trouble.... To much strife on the team....Fan base split.... What have you heard??? Give us some scoup......

hayseed

If you think we are divided this year, you should have read some posts from last year, whew!!!!! it was not pretty, they may not say it on here but there are some that do not think Stevens is the man for the job.

He did take us to the state two years ago & he has won a state championship at Austin East, but at what cost?... I will not go into all of it but I do believe that some things I have heard about the way the players are allowed to behave may have some merit... That comes down to discipline. Again,I am not with them every day, but I have heard that the coaches come on this site as well ---maybe they can explain away some of the hearsay regarding discipline.

Yes Hayseed, I am bipolar..we have established that, with that said.. I am not sure I want my PHI (Protected Heath Information) broadcasted all over this message board.

Do you really think I am too harsh? Because I am really holding back...I have turned a personality disorder into a career, ever listen to Neal Boortz?

What are you smoking. I have yet to find any evidence of a "divided camp" at Oak Ridge on here this year. I do see some posts from people that are not happy about the record and the big losses but divided? What are they divided about? Are there some that like to lose and some that don't?

Ole Dad, you forgot to put the little rolling in the floor laughing icon on your post. Surely you were joking.

In addition to what TPoole said in a few earlier posts about which players to use, there is this:

There is more than enough "divided" fans on this board. Some of it started with the OR-Clinton game when your coach treated the other coach with disrespect. Some of the folks on this board thought that was uncalled for, even some OR fans.

Then there was the OR-WB game in which some fans started talking about how they didn't like Coach Stevens.

Finally, the Farragut debacle happened, and we start hearing the "bring back Gaddis" chant.

Where there's smoke, there is fire.

Do you really think I am too harsh? Because I am really holding back...

Do I think your harsh???....... Why nooooooooooo..... "Tell it all brother...tell it all"...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Glad your back slingblade ... I was starting to worry about you... Good Luck...

bounder,

That was very funny, both in the movie and from you...thanks...

Last time D-B and Oak Ridge met the Wildcats were without the right side of the offensive line, had to move the FB (and amazing MLB) to OG (changed number from 44 to 51 for the game), missing their top DB/WR (who scored Friday night), and gave #7 his first start...do I understand there is a rotating QB situation?...is that working?...how long has it been in place?...other positions more settled?...what do we look for from the Wildcats this time?

I hope the all the Wildcats fans have a safe trip to and from Kingsport...It will be great to have fans from the Atomic City visiting the Model City, again...great traditions, great programs, great fans, great games; it's playoff time, it's Dobyns-Bennett vs. Oak Ridge: again...

Roll Tribe Roll

bounder,

That was very funny, both in the movie and from you...thanks...

Last time D-B and Oak Ridge met the Wildcats were without the right side of the offensive line, had to move the FB (and amazing MLB) to OG (changed number from 44 to 51 for the game), missing their top DB/WR (who scored Friday night), and gave #7 his first start...do I understand there is a rotating QB situation?...is that working?...how long has it been in place?...other positions more settled?...what do we look for from the Wildcats this time?

I hope the all the Wildcats fans have a safe trip to and from Kingsport...It will be great to have fans from the Atomic City visiting the Model City, again...great traditions, great programs, great fans, great games; it's playoff time, it's Dobyns-Bennett vs. Oak Ridge: again...

Roll Tribe Roll

Skunk

Coffey played the first time and had 7 catches

I know the question was asked, but as far as I know never answered. Was C. Sensabaugh injured Friday nite? If so, prognosis?

Coach Clark said in two post game radio interviews that if needed he could have returned...but I am even older now and have slept since Friday, as well...so someone may want to drive by practice and see if he is out there...

Roll Tribe Roll