Oak Ridge @ Dobyns-Bennett

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i am excited about this game two of the best teams in state year in and year out. One of east Tn biggest rivalry's.

At J. Fred in the playoffs. Can't ask for much more.

DB-24

OR-10

Good luck Indians

Good luck Wildcats

DB, you guys better watch out. The last two years Region 2 #4 team put you out in Round 1. Not sure that OR can keep the "tradition" /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> alive, but recent history hasn't been too kind at J. Fred.

I hope for all players sakes it isn't as cold as Round 1 against WB was last year. That was the coldest football game I have gone to in a long time. They need some heaters in the johns ... the porcelain radiates the cold back too much .... brrrrrrr.

DB, you guys better watch out. The last two years Region 2 #4 team put you out in Round 1. Not sure that OR can keep the "tradition" /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> alive, but recent history hasn't been too kind at J. Fred.

I hope for all players sakes it isn't as cold as Round 1 against WB was last year. That was the coldest football game I have gone to in a long time. They need some heaters in the johns ... the porcelain radiates the cold back too much .... brrrrrrr.

Before I make a bold statement,

Jethro tell me what you mean when you say "Tradition" in quotation marks?

Before I make a bold statement,

Jethro tell me what you mean when you say "Tradition" in quotation marks?

Why hello slingblade.... this is your ole buddy hayseed.... thought you had fell off the earth or your pc crashed... nice to know your still alive... where the heck have you been? ... I haven't had anyone to argue with for a while.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hayseed

I'm for OR but I think they lose. The last few years I see no improvement as the season goes along

OR will be very mad or broken down from the last game. I think they are capable of regrouping from the bad showing last week. I heard one of their players a week after the WB loss,say they would win the state this year.