Greeneville Vs. Sullivan East

DevilMan03

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Friday the Devils will have a turnaround again. Only this time it will be to turn their gear in for the season.

I still say East.

Which is it gonna be pumpkinhead? They gonna lose next Friday as you first say or are they losing this Friday as your I still say East? Quit straddling the fence and make your bold prediction!

I think Greeneville wins this week, however I dont think it will be an easy win. Next week will have to wait until after this week to see if they have won or not and who and how many injuries either team has for the next week.

Which is it gonna be pumpkinhead? They gonna lose next Friday as you first say or are they losing this Friday as your I still say East? Quit straddling the fence and make your bold prediction!

I think Greeneville wins this week, however I dont think it will be an easy win. Next week will have to wait until after this week to see if they have won or not and who and how many injuries either team has for the next week.

Both of his posts indicate that he believes Greeneville will lose. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I, however, believe Greeneville will come out of this contest with a victory. East's 7-3 record is deceiving.

Well from reading articles on tricitiessports.. It looks like they have a decent qb and a rb with almost 1000yds. but it also looks like there not that strong. I mean yes south beat them by 50. But east barely sqeaked by unicoi co. and i didn't catch the johnson county score. But all in all yes they may be tough but on paper they look like one week they come to play one week they don't

You nailed it on this one. They are all over the map from game to game. They are big up front and can run it with consistency when they come to play. The QB has very good speed. The one that shocked Johnson County (we beat them but it was a game) is #5. The paper said he is a sophmore and he is somebody that can hurt you. I wasnt impressed with their passing game. In a nutshell, they have good size, fair speed, and if they get the opportunity they had several kids that will knock the stuffing out of you. All kidding aside, Greeneville should win but I also believe this is the most parity there has been between these two conference in a long time. The only game I feel sure about is South (I know you guys dont want to hear that) and I believe the rest are toss ups.

Both of his posts indicate that he believes Greeneville will lose. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I, however, believe Greeneville will come out of this contest with a victory. East's 7-3 record is deceiving.

Finally, somebody from Sullivan County that is SANE. Didn't the Sullivan East coach apply for the Greeneville job? Thats what my buddy at work told me.

Yeah, I mean...Greeneville might win this week, and if Tn High just feels like starting basketball they might win next week, but they won't make it past the third round.

I agree…your yellow belly is startin to show Pumpkin!! Either you’re one of us or your one of them…make your choice and grow some stones!

Ur an idiot Morristown West will compete and beat anyone year in year out. West and SS will be a great game west will be a great team to knock off the big man curt. Also don't u have a son that plays for THS. Just remembering what i have read if so whats his #. SO the Greeneville Defense can put a big bullseye on his front side

Whatever you say, but this year the facts are that they got spanked by a SHHS team that only won 2 other games besides them. A SHHS team that THS beat and South embarrassed. And as far as my son is concerned he can (and has) handled his own. He doesn’t need me to, nor do I in anyway attempt to speak on his behalf. Anyway what were you and your girlfriend Kev-o going to do throw your pompoms at him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can guaranty you that the Greeneville players have much more respect for him than they would ever have for two crazed morons in the stands that serves no purpose but to royally embarrasses their team and program on coacht. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> At least you realized you couldn’t play with the big boys so you sit in the stands…good choice! I have a name for clowns like you and your girlfriend Kev-o…I call you “wish I could be’s”!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Whatever you say, but this year the facts are that they got spanked by a SHHS team that only won 2 other games besides them. A SHHS team that THS beat and South embarrassed. And as far as my son is concerned he can (and has) handled his own. He doesn’t need me to, nor do I in anyway attempt to speak on his behalf. Anyway what were you and your girlfriend Kev-o going to do throw your pompoms at him? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can guaranty you that the Greeneville players have much more respect for him than they would ever have for two crazed morons in the stands that serves no purpose but to royally embarrasses their team and program on coacht. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> At least you realized you couldn’t play with the big boys so you sit in the stands…good choice! I have a name for clowns like you and your girlfriend Kev-o…I call you “wish I could be’s”!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I graduated last year, an i doubt anyone from Greeneville has ever heard of your kid an i am willing to bet the house that any any kids dad that gets on hear an talks out of his @ss would be embarrassed of him. All your doing is making your family look bad an your self look worse.

O an you dont get respect by having your dad talk you up, you get it by giving respect. An im guessing from the way you act behind a computer screen i would say your kid does not give or get respect

Now i am going to act like the adult hear an stop replying to your crap, so go head take your free shots at me.

You nailed it on this one. They are all over the map from game to game. They are big up front and can run it with consistency when they come to play. The QB has very good speed. The one that shocked Johnson County (we beat them but it was a game) is #5. The paper said he is a sophmore and he is somebody that can hurt you. I wasnt impressed with their passing game. In a nutshell, they have good size, fair speed, and if they get the opportunity they had several kids that will knock the stuffing out of you. All kidding aside, Greeneville should win but I also believe this is the most parity there has been between these two conference in a long time. The only game I feel sure about is South (I know you guys dont want to hear that) and I believe the rest are toss ups.

He don,t really BELIEVE that does he /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />