Morristown East at Sullivan South

SSFan

My advise is to tell your son to get in the weight room or join the band. if you told your son that then that may explain his ability or lack of.

I agree with one thing, a little extra time in the weight room never hurt anybody however it’s going to be hard to convince a two sport (starting) letterman to give it up and join the band even if I wanted too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> …but I hear ya talking!! I just hope that when you finally get a chance to see what I’m talking about for yourself, you’ll come back and take your serving of ‘CROW” like a man.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with one thing, a little extra time in the weight room never hurt anybody however it’s going to be hard to convince a two sport (starting) letterman to give it up and join the band even if I wanted too /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> …but I hear ya talking!! I just hope that when you finally get a chance to see what I’m talking about for yourself, you’ll come back and take your serving of ‘CROW” like a man.

Cap I have to agree with you on this one. They have no clue what is coming at them. I am no South fan for sure but do not kid yourself about Phillips. He has always been good but this year he turned it up another few notches. Best of luck to both teams but I dont see this game being close.

South will NOT score 49. You look like an idiot for saying so. So let me get this straight. You can compare games such as SS against DB or East against DB but not the GHS games or when the teams met last year face to face. WOW.

You are right, I didn't play on the team last year that had our butts handed to us. It isn't fun but you better get ready. We were physically and mentally prepared, Kurt just destroyed us. But I don't know.

South-70

Mo East- -21(Yeah thats a negative)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cap I have to agree with you on this one. They have no clue what is coming at them. I am no South fan for sure but do not kid yourself about Phillips. He has always been good but this year he turned it up another few notches. Best of luck to both teams but I dont see this game being close.

You could be right. It may not be a close game. I am sure the South QB is good

standing up but I want to see how good he when he on the flat of his back. If he

does a good job in that position , I will be the first to say he is a miracle worker

and deserves the title of a Prophet .

You could be right. It may not be a close game. I am sure the South QB is good

standing up but I want to see how good he when he on the flat of his back. If he

does a good job in that position , I will be the first to say he is a miracle worker

and deserves the title of a Prophet .

Well see heres the thing. IF anyone gets past the offensive line (which is excellant) and actually gets the honor to touch Curt, and thats a BIG if, they will soon find out that he is more than good, you might have him almost to the ground and the next think you know you are looking at the sky and the announcer says "Rebel firstdown".

I'm not saying Curt isn't stoppable, but good luck trying.

East wins this big

21-3

Just a win would be fine. I imagine South hates to put their winning record up against

a team that barely got their foot in the playoff door. M-E has been scrapping all year

to get to this position. M-E has only one returning offensive lineman and since the

season started lost 20% of their offense and defense starters to injuries.

They are ready to challenge South and I believe they are ready to make some noise.

M-E does not have any miracle workers , but they do have several good football players.

Are they good enough to win --we will find out Friday night. Go Canes !!

Well see heres the thing. IF anyone gets past the offensive line (which is excellant) and actually gets the honor to touch Curt, and thats a BIG if, they will soon find out that he is more than good, you might have him almost to the ground and the next think you know you are looking at the sky and the announcer says "Rebel firstdown".

I'm not saying Curt isn't stoppable, but good luck trying.

You painted a good picture there pumpkin but you forgot the audio. When that student section does that first down thing with the Whew at the end, now I don't care who you are that's priceless right thar. I saw you young rebs doing that a couple of games ago and thought now that's some school spirit. So don't forget the audio to go along with the stars and bars. And if Curt's a layin down that means that Fletcher kid done got the ball in the end zone!

You painted a good picture there pumpkin but you forgot the audio. When that student section does that first down thing with the Whew at the end, now I don't care who you are that's priceless right thar. I saw you young rebs doing that a couple of games ago and thought now that's some school spirit. So don't forget the audio to go along with the stars and bars. And if Curt's a layin down that means that Fletcher kid done got the ball in the end zone!

I've never seen a better post on Coach T haha. Yeah, that audio sure is fun. Don't forget that he might be laying on the ground after making a big stop, cause last week they played him on D a little when we really needed it and it was pretty great.

"Blowed" away...nice grammer /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

By the way Rocket Scientist .....Grammar is spelled with "A" not "e" ....I'm Blown away by your scrutiny...keep it up and they may let you teach in the Bristol school system...

Do you really think South will be held to JUST 3 points?

East might score 21, but thats only after South scores 40.

If the East defense holds South to 21 or less , South may be in trouble unless

their QB can manufacture a few more points out of thin air. Some think that

is possible with a little help.