11/16 Greenbrier at White House

timbdp

It's a shame people can't get on here and keep from talking about others or from getting all worked up over someone else's opinion. You don't agree with me? Well your stupid! And back and forth, back and forth!

Well, on to a prediction, since that's what the thread is for. I believe White House takes this one by 2 TDs. They won't make as many mistakes as the first game, and I see them continuing to shut down the GB offense.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame people can't get on here and keep from talking about others or from getting all worked up over someone else's opinion. You don't agree with me? Well your stupid! And back and forth, back and forth!

Well, on to a prediction, since that's what the thread is for. I believe White House takes this one by 2 TDs. They won't make as many mistakes as the first game, and I see them continuing to shut down the GB offense.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ?

Oh, well, nice screenname. Try it sometime.

Station Camp has the #1 seed in the region for the playoffs.There is a 3 way tie for the region championship.Is that too hard for you to understand?Oh, wait, it doesnt matter to you because Greenbrier backed thier way in to the playoffs.Thanks Dekalb /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In high school football in Tennessee, the tssaa does not recognized "ties" for the title. The 3 teams in 4-3A were tied by record but Station Camp IS THE REGION CHAMPION due to their season record and the fact they beat White House head-to-head.

Unfortunately this is a message board but pretend I'm talkin' R E A L S L O W.....

Yes, you made the comparison.... There was a "but" all by itself when you made it. You made the comparison because you realized GB fans were whining about a few calls so you used it for cover.....

And I'll use the word "sensitive" again....Any time a high and above the fray GB fan gets his collective feelings hurt, they fall back on the old reliable "It's just another arrogent WH fan"....LOL...Truely sad.... As if the mighty Green are the arrogent police, there to label anyone who they disagree.....LOL...When I read crap like that, where in one sentence we are arrogent and in the next we are compassionate and caring....Well, pick one....Can't have it both ways, because, even with your active imagination and ability to read palms, you do not know who gave money,who showed any compassion, what others do in BOTH communities, you do not know.

Get a clue....This is a freakin' message board, dude. It's all fun and games. This has nothing to do with the integrity, compassion(or humility, if you prefer that word) of either program, fans, coaches, no one.... For some reason, GB fans just can't seem to have fun here.... I read your banter between other teams, seems to be in good nature. Doesn't it seem a little hypocritical when you cannot seem to have the same fun with us????

Lighten up, relax, take an ex lax.

Read above. I've never said you were arrogant, I've never said you were compassionate, and the only mention I ever made to the contribution was something like, "ditto on the donation". My computer won't even let me do it. Each time I try to include "White House" and "compassion or caring" in the same sentence, my grammar checker keeps kicking it out..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're right! The banter with the other teams/fans is in good nature. I think it's more due to THOSE fans. (Amazing how the problem is automatically ours.) It also seems that you usually have the same issues with most other schools/fans that you get threads going with. I guess they're just sensistive too. I believe most GB fans get along great with the majority of the WH fans. I have what I consider a great friendship with both your RBs mom and with your kicker's dad. (even though you're really a loser Delonda...LOL (inside joke)) Greenbrier fans have fun on here but I guess our definition of fun is different. Please forgive our sensitivity for not enjoying the "Dandy Dailys". I guess we're just clueless in that we can't find joy in being reminded each day how many times we've lost to you guys... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Please... pee on my shoes some more and tell me it's raining... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (now see--- I put two smiley faces rolling on the floor... that's fun)

In high school football in Tennessee, the tssaa does not recognized "ties" for the title. The 3 teams in 4-3A were tied by record but Station Camp IS THE REGION CHAMPION due to their season record and the fact they beat White House head-to-head.

Station Camp went 9-1 (5-1): beat White House

White House went 7-3 (5-1): beat Pearl Cohn

Pearl Cohn went 8-2 (5-1): beat Station Camp

Station Camp is #1 because their 9-1 record is the best. They lost 0 NON-REGION GAMES!!!!!

White House is #2 because after Station Camp got #1 then #2 was decided on a head-to-head tiebreaker and White House beat Pearl Cohn head-to-head.

Pearl Cohn is #3 despite the fact that they beat Station Camp & have a better overall record than White House. The loss that killed them was the week one loss to Maplewood out of the region because that is what has them as a #3 instead of a #1 and thus traveling to play tonight.

ALL 3 OF THESE TEAMS ARE VERY GOOD BUT ONLY 2 OF THEM WILL BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sheesh.. how much effect do people that played 20 years ago have on the game tonight? Whether "the streak" be in tact or not, how is that relevant to the game that's going on in a few hours? Instead of bickering about who beat who whenever for how long, why not some actual predictions and real talk about the game? The fact that Greenbrier has lost to White House repeatedly has no outcome on the scoreboard tonight. There's no scenario where the ref runs to Coach Williams and says "Ok White House beat yall so much that they automatically get 14 points on the board." Hmph.

Now, to the game. I personally think that this game will be just as close as the first one. No more than 21 points combined. I don't foresee as many turnovers for White House as 2 weeks ago, but then again, the field is pretty sloppy, I assume. Greenbrier irons out its questionable offense from last time and puts together a few Williams-patented time consuming drives. White House is able to get into the endzone once from the air, and Greenbrier by Michael Seay. Tucker gets the monkey off his back with a field goal.

Greenbrier 10

White House 7

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ?

Oh, well, nice screenname. Try it sometime.

LOLOLOL.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that is humor..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Read above. I've never said you were arrogant, I've never said you were compassionate, and the only mention I ever made to the contribution was something like, "ditto on the donation". My computer won't even let me do it. Each time I try to include "White House" and "compassion or caring" in the same sentence, my grammar checker keeps kicking it out..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're right! The banter with the other teams/fans is in good nature. I think it's more due to THOSE fans. (Amazing how the problem is automatically ours.) It also seems that you usually have the same issues with most other schools/fans that you get threads going with. I guess they're just sensistive too. I believe most GB fans get along great with the majority of the WH fans. I have what I consider a great friendship with both your RBs mom and with your kicker's dad. (even though you're really a loser Delonda...LOL (inside joke)) Greenbrier fans have fun on here but I guess our definition of fun is different. Please forgive our sensitivity for not enjoying the "Dandy Dailys". I guess we're just clueless in that we can't find joy in being reminded each day how many times we've lost to you guys... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Please... pee on my shoes some more and tell me it's raining... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (now see--- I put two smiley faces rolling on the floor... that's fun)

Like I said....You are palm reading again....Banter is good with other teams, but we are "those fans"???? LOL.... What exactly does that mean???? (amazing how the problem is automatically mine...)

Dude, I understand....The GB fan police are out in force, sittin' on that self annointed pedestel, labeling which schools fans are "arrogent".....LOL....Man, I do understand....It's not fun losing every year. Frustration sets in, you don't think rationally and the only defense is to label a few of us, who are no different than the "other school" fans you exchange banter, as "arrogent"....

I don't take it personal, I understand. I remember when GB won a few in a row, some of the WH fans were not rational during those times.

Wow. Lot of venom and smack here.

Let's put this into context though.....ya' can't crow too loud until you can get past the Lipscomb-Region 2 wall that has dominated the tournament in recent years.

Of course, that also goes for the rest of the state as well....

I believe you have recognized the problem with GB fans....It is nothing personal, but no one has consistantly beatin' you guys...it is fact...You guys have done a remarkable job....Probably been labeled "arrogent" a few times...LOL... Your last sentence would be considered "arrogent" by some...but it is just fact... Actually, I do not interpret it as arrogence, but confidence.

They have struggled with us....Can't really say why, our teams and programs are very similiar, but the fact is we have beaten them on a regular basis...and I truely don't know why. We have had the same issue with Beech, it is just part of sports.

I'll guarantee you, if GB is able to win tonite, GB fans will be here and a few will brag a little...So what, it is their right....Will I be upset? Sure, I don't want to lose,,,,, but will I turn over a palm, read it, and label them all arrogent???? LOL.... Don't think so...