Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Might want to ask those boys from East how dangerous they are daddy-o....Greenway and the boys were just clicking.

http://greenevillefootball.com/statistics/...game11stats.htm

Don't think Coach Mac is near foolish enough to take the Falcons lightly...but he knows what it takes to win and will have our Devils ready.

FYI, most would consider 2 4th quarter interceptions good defense, not "gifts".

I could care less what East has to say their getting ready for B-Ball. All we need to do is look at the earlier game we played make some adjustments, correct some mistakes (like 1 interception and 1 fumble) and see which team comes out on top. Like I said just because you have one game where it seems to come all together doesn't mean it'll happen next week as well! Thats why they play the games!! Good Luck to both teams!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I mean by stunk is that before last year you were horrible.

2001- 1-9

2002- 6-5

2003- 5-5

2004- 1-9

2005- 2-8

2006- 5-6

So see, before last year (and even then) your team wasnt that good. Thats why you are getting over looked.

Man are you way out of the park. Prior to 2005 is history. This is another COACH (get that) and a different generation

of players. First and foremost they want to win and they don't give up. So you all just go ahead and make fun

and make predictions after all that is what THS did according to THS the Falcons should not even show up.

I really don't think the Falcons pay too much attention to the stuff that is on these threads some I doubt even

read them, they don't have time so keep it up its really crazy to read. Anyway, GO FALCONS ROLL ON /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What???? if that means what I think it does then just shows your level of intelligence.

You said "I love it when a team takes us lightly" in response to 07turnaround's post. I was merely pointing out that he is not on the team....just a fan. Now if you would like to take a jab at my intelligence, I believe there are a few on this board that would take me any day in a fair fight.

I could care less what East has to say their getting ready for B-Ball. All we need to do is look at the earlier game we played make some adjustments, correct some mistakes (like 1 interception and 1 fumble) and see which team comes out on top. Like I said just because you have one game where it seems to come all together doesn't mean it'll happen next week as well! Thats why they play the games!! Good Luck to both teams!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

that would be 2 interceptions and a fumble, pops....

You said "I love it when a team takes us lightly" in response to 07turnaround's post. I was merely pointing out that he is not on the team....just a fan. Now if you would like to take a jab at my intelligence, I believe there are a few on this board that would take me any day in a fair fight.

dang barb even i got what you said the first time lol

Expalin Stunk? Number 2 team in scoring offense in the 5 rivers, number 2 team in defense.

Well all i can say is that we have 5 days til kickoff and if the falcons are #2 in offense and defense that would mean. Huh? Let me think about this one that Oh yes Greeneville is first. I am still going with that 21 point spread like it or not and well I think u know what im gonna say next ...

This will be a great one.. Greeneville has some young guns, and Volunteer has some seniors who have played A LOT of varsity snaps in their day. To me this game is too even to call. I think the team that has the least amount of penalty yards/turnovers wins. Basically in my opinion these teams are pretty even. What Volunteer lacks in sheer talent, they make up for in experience. Whoever does the little things right, wins this one. Regardless this will be a close one.

i think greeneville will give them more than they can take...and the devils i believe will pull out another close 1 or give out another beating and NOT run up the score...the Devils showed a lot of CLASS said the se head coach when we took a knee with 30secs. left on the patriots 12 yardline...we cld have went up 49-0 but we didnt...GO DEVILS!!!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

think weve had a lot of clicking games daddy-o...

I don't think I'll go any rounds with you Barb, you would have the advantage. It would be like fighting a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. You'd win.