Greeneville Vs. Volunteer

DevilFan77

Barb do you think its safe to say Hall, and the WR's are more of a weapon now then they were the first Vol game? I would say yes. Even tho Hall is not at %100 right now he still had a great game last week, I could not even tell he was hitting on all pistons. What do you think Lady's an jerks /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The passing game was definitely not as crisp the first time around...Hall has always been a threat, Barner just had more carries.Now that the opposition is keying on Jeremy, Trevon has more opportunity. The spread is deadly with 2 good backs and excellent execution of the short passing routes. I am liking our game right now...good time for it to all come together.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that a good game plan for Volunteer would be like Tennessee used against Arkansas last week, long drives take time off the clock and score every opportunity. Greeneville can not overlook anyone, heck noone gave the big orange a chance last week against Arkansas either but they pulled that one off.

Cradic is a very impressive QB and does a lot of things for Volunteer at least the last time they came to Burley Stadium he did. Greeneville needs to control him and contain him at the very least.

I agree that Greeneville did not play one of their best games last time they played but Volunteer might have had something to do with that as well. I am sure that the Coach will not let them overlook Volunteer.

It is gonna be cold and damp Friday night, I hope the wet field does not slow the Greene Devils down and they can use their team speed to their advantage. I look for a good game on Friday heck anytime for get into the playoffs and into the second round you are doing something right. I hope both teams are injury free and play hard. GO DEVILS!

Greeneville got lucky in this one...Considering we are talking about making it to the THIRD round, Volunteer is the easiest ticket to the Third round a coach could ask for...

There is onething I know for sure, If your team is in the second or third round, they are not lucky they are very good. If you feel they are only there because of luck I have to assume that your team is in the bleachers! This should be a good game.

I agree that a good game plan for Volunteer would be like Tennessee used against Arkansas last week, long drives take time off the clock and score every opportunity. Greeneville can not overlook anyone, heck noone gave the big orange a chance last week against Arkansas either but they pulled that one off.

Cradic is a very impressive QB and does a lot of things for Volunteer at least the last time they came to Burley Stadium he did. Greeneville needs to control him and contain him at the very least.

I agree that Greeneville did not play one of their best games last time they played but Volunteer might have had something to do with that as well. I am sure that the Coach will not let them overlook Volunteer.

It is gonna be cold and damp Friday night, I hope the wet field does not slow the Greene Devils down and they can use their team speed to their advantage. I look for a good game on Friday heck anytime for get into the playoffs and into the second round you are doing something right. I hope both teams are injury free and play hard. GO DEVILS!

Cradic's best attribute is being a great athlete. His arm strength is WEAK. Last time against Greeneville he was throwing short routes with a rainbow. If Greeneville contains him and doesn't let him out of their sights Greeneville wins by two TDS. Gonna be watching South and MoWest play? If the Rebels get down early, don't expect the same outcome of the previous three weeks. Nothing I want to see more than a West and Greeneville REMATCH! Maybe it could rank up there with the great quarter final games of 02 and 03.

Greeneville got lucky in this one...Considering we are talking about making it to the THIRD round, Volunteer is the easiest ticket to the Third round a coach could ask for...

Snowman if you are who I think you are you need to get off these football post and make your way to the basketball court.... All this being said if you are who i think you are what do you know about volunteer football anyway?? Also if you are who I think you are you all are in the bleachers or in the gym working on basketball... Who i think you are BD SNOW - Cherokee

-Ed Smith

Snowman if you are who I think you are you need to get off these football post and make your way to the basketball court.... All this being said if you are who i think you are what do you know about volunteer football anyway?? Also if you are who I think you are you all are in the bleachers or in the gym working on basketball... Who i think you are BD SNOW - Cherokee

-Ed Smith

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious." Vince Lombardi

I think I hear the rustle of Falcon Wings! Go Falcons!

Greeneville has been beating Volunteer ever since Volunteer decided to try and have a football team. This game will be no different, the Devils munching on a little falcon. You better get there early if you want to see a good game. The Devils will be up by 21 at the half. Volunteer might score on the 2nd D in the 4th quarter but I dought it.

This is so crazy, none of you know nor can you predict who will win,we will all know when

the last whistle is blown and the game is over. Grow up!!! 07 the Falcons aren't intimidated

so thats not working. You all will just have to wait and see. Oh yeah, maybe you should tremble in your practice shoes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok So this is a message board and opinions are always welcomed. Oh and everyone was also saying that east would also beat us last week. Everyone keeps on mentioning the offense for greeneville but many times it has been there defense that has led to many scores. They are much quicker than the o. I hope cradic can have a curt phillips like performance b/c if not it will be a long curvy drive home

Greeneville has been beating Volunteer ever since Volunteer decided to try and have a football team. This game will be no different, the Devils munching on a little falcon. You better get there early if you want to see a good game. The Devils will be up by 21 at the half. Volunteer might score on the 2nd D in the 4th quarter but I dought it.

You know I like people like you! People who make stupid screen names just to get on here and tell the other team how bad they stink thats a great life to live! Also you are the person who is going to get laughed at the most if Greeneville looses because you got on here and said volunteer will not score if they do lose i will guarantee a score! It will not be on the second D either

-Ed Smith