Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornado89

The National Weather Serviceat McGhee-Tyson Airport has issued a TORNADO WARNING for the Springbrook area of Alcoa until 10:00 PM tonight. This includes the areas of: Vose Rd., Faraday St, Lodge St, and Springbrook Rd. Tornadoes could touchdown as far away as Green Meadow, Armona, Rock Garden and Hall-Oldfield.

If you are not wearing the protective Silver and Maroon, you should take cover at once???

There are expected to be several Tornado Touchdowns in the area.

This is a recording.

Oh man................APB, your making it hard for me to wait till 5:00 to get off work and head for TORNADO ALLEY! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

It goin'a be a long day..................tick toc tick toc /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Go BIG A!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I had a good idea earlier. Any chance Alcoa rests the starters for next week?

Kind'a doubt it Govols...............CAK is too good to do anything but play the starters!

I really think CAK could play all the way to the championship. Whether it be, G-P, Tyner, DCA, Smith Co., York, etc.

They really are a good football team this year.

Say, if Alcoa wins, anyway you Guys let us borrow Bennett? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kind'a doubt it Govols...............CAK is too good to do anything but play the starters!

I really think CAK could play all the way to the championship. Whether it be, G-P, Tyner, DCA, Smith Co., York, etc.

They really are a good football team this year.

Say, if Alcoa wins, anyway you Guys let us borrow Bennett? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's an interesting idea! Hope everyone stays healthy tonight!