Inter-Mountain Conference

DZbettin

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of statement is this? "want more wins than losses"? For crying out loud if you are going to criticize the woman, you should at least find a point of reference. Yes it sounds like COACH Crumbly had a tough night....sometimes it happens. And she will do like she always does after a tough loss...put on her big girl panties and deal with it. But for you to question her desire to win makes you sound like your little Susie isn't getting enough playing time.I doubt thats the case but it hardly makes you look like an "obvious fan". As for your statement about getting into trouble because of calls from the coach...I have to agree, Galyon called a brilliant game and his girls executed it to perfection. I believe ,however, turnovers were the Devils downfall.

Good post Barb. Coach C is one of the most underappreciated Coaches NE Tn. has had in a long time. Also congrats to West. Thats why we play the games and just don't hand out the plaques.

Good post Barb. Coach C is one of the most underappreciated Coaches NE Tn. has had in a long time. Also congrats to West. Thats why we play the games and just don't hand out the plaques.

, I wouldn't let my child be ruin by the likes of Crumbly. It is a statement I stand by. I am like you just a fan like obvious or not. I have the same credentials as YOU BARB! Oh I get it, You must be her mother!

Some Facts for thought for the dumb:

2005-2006 Season

A record of 30-8 with a trip to the state tournament. They win in the first round of the state tournament and play in the second round. That second round game was with a team from Shelbyville that was regarded as a very good team. They lose one senior in Sienna Forney that is currently playing at Walter State community College.

2006-2007 Season

A record of 32-5

Doc Holiday Tournament Champions

IMAC Champions

District Champions

Regional Champions

Sub-state Winners

State tournament Appearance

They lose three seniors in Whitney Carter, Morgan Lamons and Ashley Deans who is currently playing for King College.

2007-2008 Season

Current Record of 19-5

Coaching career for the team of Coach Crumbley, Coach Skeen and Coach Murray is

81-18

So for those who are don't have a clue let me be point blank and say that these coaches at Greeneville have done nothing but put successful teams and players out on the court. They are proven winners.

To Mr or Mrs Oblivious let me ask you a question-

"Break the spirit of these girls?" What do you mean? Go ask any of the 4 ladies that have graduated what they think about their coaches.

"Getting Behind?" What do you mean? If you look at their record they have proven to be more successful than any other coach in East Tennessee.

Who would you be anyways? There is not denying who I am. Where do you work or where does your spouse work? Would you like someone getting on here and bashing your spouse? I would persume not. These ladies don't deserve the ignorance that you are showing on these threads. Someone like you will only tear down and destroy a team. If I recall when Coach Crumbley took the job there was a fair process in the hiring. If you know so much about what needs to be done why did you not apply for the job? There is way too many sideline coaches that don't have a clue. So I invite you to come talk to me and justify why you would want to bash three wonderful ladies.

Some Facts for thought for the dumb:

2005-2006 Season

A record of 30-8 with a trip to the state tournament. They win in the first round of the state tournament and play in the second round. That second round game was with a team from Shelbyville that was regarded as a very good team. They lose one senior in Sienna Forney that is currently playing at Walter State community College.

2006-2007 Season

A record of 32-5

IMAC Champions

District Champions

Regional Champions

Sub-state Winners

State tournament Appearance

They lose three seniors in Whitney Carter, Morgan Lamons and Ashley Deans who is currently playing for King College.

2007-2008 Season

Current Record of 19-5

Coaching career for the team of Coach Crumbley, Coach Skeen and Coach Murray is

81-18

So for those who are don't have a clue let me be point blank and say that these coaches at Greeneville have done nothing but put successful teams and players out on the court. They are proven winners.

To Mr or Mrs Oblivious let me ask you a question-

"Break the spirit of these girls?" What do you mean? Go ask any of the 4 ladies that have graduated what they think about their coaches.

"Getting Behind?" What do you mean? If you look at their record they have proven to be more successful than any other coach in East Tennessee.

Who would you be anyways? There is not denying who I am. Where do you work or where does your spouse work? Would you like someone getting on here and bashing your spouse? I would persume not. These ladies don't deserve the ignorance that you are showing on these threads. Someone like you will only tear down and destroy a team. If I recall when Coach Crumbley took the job there was a fair process in the hiring. If you know so much about what needs to be done why did you not apply for the job? There is way too many sideline coaches that don't have a clue. So I invite you to come talk to me and justify why you would want to bash three wonderful ladies.

I had an opinion about one,but do you want me to have an opinion about the others ? Does it matter where I work to have a say? You seem like you too have an issue!

I had an opinion about one,but do you want me to have an opinion about the others ? Does it matter where I work to have an say? You seem like you too have an issue!

I would like an answer to my two questions about breaking the spirit and Greeneville getting behind. I stated many facts and gave you an opportunity to dispute what you have said.

GreenevilleOblivious:

You have earned your name, as there is no question that you are "Oblivious" to the truth. To take shots at G-ville's coaching staff/team in light of their track record the last few years is asinine. Pure bull. Some people have to have something to complain about to justify their existence.............go figure. Oblivious is obviously a member of the "Legions of the Miserable" club.......

EHS has a chance to beat G-ville if we play a near perfect game.

, I wouldn't let my child be ruin by the likes of Crumbly. It is a statement I stand by. I am like you just a fan like obvious or not. I have the same credentials as YOU BARB! Oh I get it, You must be her mother!

Geez you really don't like the woman do you?

We try to be a civil bunch on the IMAC board and really don't suffer your kind of nastiness gladly. Please at least try to limit your comments to the game and go grind your axe with Crumbley somewhere else.

As far as my credentials go, well you don't have a clue so lets not go there. And lastly, I would be proud to call that young woman my daughter but unfortunately that privilege belongs to someone else.

the coaches should do.

Good luck to all the IMAC teams. Greeneville is still the team to beat!! However that is why you show up and play the game. Any team can win on any given night. Congratulations West....enjoy it until you come to Greeneville.

This has been an interesting read!! One loss and you guys have fallen apart!! The West game proves Statman3's point--take Nicole out of the game and the rest of the teams have a chance. I would about bet that any team who holds Nicole to 9 or less will win!! I believe that I have already addressed the rest of the IMAC's chances of winning at Greenville. EVERYBODY knows that Greenville has the most biased calling in the conference. It even beats Cocke county who you guys complain about!!! A classic example of that was when Webb came down last year to play you guys. Glory Johnson had "...4 quick fouls in the first quarter...and picked up her fifth immediately in the 3rd.." Right guys!! The tournament thread about the reffing had posts from other teams who said they weren't coming back-that they had NEVER seen such bad officiating. Also, one team pointed out that even with the "home cooking" Greenville finished 5th in their own tournamemnt. The top spots belonged to Middle Tennessee. And Barb(ie), you made the comment about other people being nasty on their posts but you are pretty nasty too. Clean the beam out of your own eye before you pick on the moat in others!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This has been an interesting read!! One loss and you guys have fallen apart!! The West game proves Statman3's point--take Nicole out of the game and the rest of the teams have a chance. I would about bet that any team who holds Nicole to 9 or less will win!! I believe that I have already addressed the rest of the IMAC's chances of winning at Greenville. EVERYBODY knows that Greenville has the most biased calling in the conference. It even beats Cocke county who you guys complain about!!! A classic example of that was when Webb came down last year to play you guys. Glory Johnson had "...4 quick fouls in the first quarter...and picked up her fifth immediately in the 3rd.." Right guys!! The tournament thread about the reffing had posts from other teams who said they weren't coming back-that they had NEVER seen such bad officiating. Also, one team pointed out that even with the "home cooking" Greenville finished 5th in their own tournamemnt. The top spots belonged to Middle Tennessee. And Barb(ie), you made the comment about other people being nasty on their posts but you are pretty nasty too. Clean the beam out of your own eye before you pick on the moat in others!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Need I remind you while you harp on the Webb game in greeneville to not forget the game that Greeneville played at Webb this year. The officiating was just as good as it was in Greeneville. I would not blame the refs on any of those games. To correct you, Johnson did not foul out until in the fourth quarter and she did not get four fouls in the first quarter. Officiating is probably the same everywhere. They can't make all the calls and fans will always think that the home team gets the benefit of the home court advantage. So toughnut state more than one instance and compare, because the ladies of Greeneville don't get an advantage!

Well my silence has ended....Morristown West played a terrific game on both ends of the floor. Regardless of how Greeneville played, West did an excellent job. Their coaches had a good game plan for the game last night and the players went out and executed. Cherokee tried the same thing in Greeneville's previous game, but turned the ball over too much in the second half to pull off the upset. West had only two turnovers in the second half in the win against Greeneville. I would like to say that Morristown West shot 20 free throws to Greeneville's 6.

One thing that people don't mention is that Greeneville is the team to beat. So what does Greeneville get every night from all the teams? Well they get every teams best effort. So game in game out Greeneville has to take every teams best. West handed them their best and came out with a win.

Now to all those haters of Coach Crumbley: She did what she has done since she has been at Greeneville. She had her ball team in the game to win at the end. The shot did not fall. Could there have been some different decisisons? Probably, but she is the coach and she has the best record for wins and losses of any coach that Greeneville has had. I believe that Coach Crumbley wants to win as much as anyone and will do her best to put her team in the best situation to win.

I think that Greeneville has not played well in their last 4 games. I do think that they go through this every year. This team has not peaked at all. I do believe that the ladies will respond Monday at Elizabethton.

The three sophmores are continuing to get better...I do believe that every player on this team needs to work more on their assignments on defense. There seems to be some missed assignments that give up big plays. And for those who think that tride and true is not always best I disagree. Each player has a role and each player knows what that role is. Sometimes parents get in the way of that role and want little susie to do more than she is capable of at this particular time. If you look at the great college teams they don't stop what they normally do. They stick with their game plan. So for those who don't know please don't say what the coaches should do.

Good luck to all the IMAC teams. Greeneville is still the team to beat!! However that is why you show up and play the game. Any team can win on any given night. Congratulations West....enjoy it until you come to Greeneville.

"I would like to say that Morristown West shot 20 free throws to Greeneville's 6."

With 3 min. to go Gville only had 2 team fouls. Down 10, you got to foul and send them to the line. As bad as I have to admit, the refs did a "B" rated game.(Never seen an "A", only 1 "B+"). West had no TO's in the 3rd and 1 in the 4th. You don't have to out rebound or out shoot a team if you take care of the ball.