Inter-Mountain Conference

DZbettin

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have some major issues. Probably need another route of venting them besides on coach t post board. I think you missed the point about bashing crumley. It is like putting your name out on the world web, where you work and start letting people fire at your integrity. Not the way to go.......... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I commend crumley for given her time to greeneville high school. I am not sure that i would give any more of my time and time from my family with that kind of support. However, I am sure she has a lot of favorable support as well. But if i know crumley, she isnt the type of person to allow outside sources and parents to disrupt the success of the the GHS program. She has a great staff, is a great person and a record to prove that she has what it takes. It is really not even the state tournament games, it is the journey that it took to get there. Just my 2 cents.

bashes

, I wouldn't let my child be ruin by the likes of Crumbly. It is a statement I stand by. I am like you just a fan like obvious or not. I have the same credentials as YOU BARB! Oh I get it, You must be her mother!

Coach C rallied her troops tonight in E-town as the Devils beat the Lady Cyclones by 14, 52-38.

It amazes me how a few big mouths can seem like a lot more hot air than they actually are. She has done a great job at G-ville. Good luck Greenies the rest of the way.

Thanks Cyclone fan. It means a lot coming from another good program. Go Cyclones rest of the way in 2AA.

How was the officiating?

I thought it was pretty fair in both games. They were really a non-factor in terms of the outcome - just kept it safe and fair. Pretty refreshing actually. One of them took a fall in the boys game as he was hustling down the court but seemed to be okay. Hope this is the case. Hmmmm...fair AND hustling to be in the right position....REALLY refreshing.

On tap this week, barb.

Cherokee @ Cocke County

Jefferson County @ Greeneville

Morristown West @ Morristown East

Having lots of fun here:

Road teams all win.

Ewing hits 7 threes and goes 9-9 from the free throw line

Hale and Smith match 3's, each ending with 27

Elliott and Lyke each hit 8 threes and score 24.

Strange crystal ball I use /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Everyone be safe Friday night!

Having lots of fun here:

Road teams all win.

Strange crystal ball I use /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What does your crystal ball say about how many points the Jefferson County boys will score.

Having lots of fun here:

Road teams all win.

Let's hope your crystal ball is not cracked- I like what you say!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

A big emotional win tonight for the Lady Red. No one on the floor for the CCHS tonight had ever defeated Cherokee - at least a six game losing strength. Furthermore, with 2 games to go last year, 2nd place was ours to lose and we went on the road and played poorly at East and at Cherokee, and as a result, we went into the tournament seeded fifth. While we did not play well at times tonight, we are showing signs of maturing and winning when it matters. Cherokee had no answer for Jalse Pruitt. She is really becoming a go-to type player - 11 points, I think, tonight in about half the game - she miss some school this week with an illness and we didn't think that she would play tonight.

While there are still lots of scenario's for touranment, we will play a huge game next Friday at Jeff where the past two years we have been embarrassingly soundly defeated. Is next Friday Senior Night at Jeff?