Henry County VS Melrose Clash of the Titans!

Red Dawn

Oh my GOSH! What a FREAKIN aweSOME game! Way to go PATRIOTS! That was without a doubt, one of the ABSOLUTE best games I have ever witnessed! INCREDIBLE!!! Spot a team with the best defense in the state 20 points in the first quarter, then win with a defensive handoff to #1 for a touchdown!!! Its quarter to two in the morning and I am still wired! Let's Go big RED!!! All the way to STATE!!! Maplewood, your up next...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving from your local YANKER!!!! Congratulations on your win last week! My father and I enjoyed the game and the atmosphere...HC is representing our region very well again in the playoffs. The YANKER is very thankful for my father and for football season (although I do wish my beloved Cougars were still playing)!!! The YANKER is glad that you were all so happy with my replacement aboard the helicopter last week...he certainly was not the YANKER...but then who is????? Your local government has requested, yet again, for the YANKER to present the game ball...and I actually agreed this time but it is not to be...there are not enough National Guard units to be on hand at the game...nor are their enough National Guard units to be in the surrounding towns. You see, the neighboring towns will be like ghost towns...all would leave to catch a glimpse of the LEGENDARY YANKER...leaving their homes and town squares subject to inevitable looting. So the YANKER wanted to do this game ball thing for you...but security is simply too complicated and dangerous for all involved. The YANKER is sorry...but such is the life of the YANKER!!! All of that aside...we will be at the game and witness the HC victory by a 27-20 score over Melrose!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!...good luck!!!!!

Nice prediction!!!!!!

Oh my GOSH! What a FREAKIN aweSOME game! Way to go PATRIOTS! That was without a doubt, one of the ABSOLUTE best games I have ever witnessed! INCREDIBLE!!! Spot a team with the best defense in the state 20 points in the first quarter, then win with a defensive handoff to #1 for a touchdown!!! Its quarter to two in the morning and I am still wired! Let's Go big RED!!! All the way to STATE!!! Maplewood, your up next...

That's fighting back for sure.. PATS.. Congrats.. Now you can take care of the ones that got us. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations HC!!!!! You have left the YANKER in a condition with which I am totally unfamiliar...speechless!!!!! I AM THE AMAZING...AND AMAZED...YANKER!!!!!

A speechless Yanker? It can't be. I am amazed by two things: you on here on Saturday and your prediction. I have seen the film. The lateral call was a close one, but the guy who got it fell completely to the ground. This isn't the pros. The ball should have been dead there. So in the real world, you were right on the money. Did your dad have a good time? Will you be back Friday?

Well, I am not one that will generally rub ones nose in it, to the players of Henry county, great job, and get prepared for the next one, to the players of Melrose, you guys have a great football team and several great players, for the most part a class act and one that a community can and should be proud of,

to the fans of Melrose, by the way, there were not 5000, maybe 500, as I was walking in the gate, I heard several Melrose fans telling henry county players they were going to get their ###### beat, well, did not quite work out that way, I thought that was classless on their part,

Melrose, good luck with basketball

I knew this game was going to be something special. The pregame was incredible and the fans were going nuts! This game proves that Henry County is one of the premier programs in Tennessee. I was standing on the sideline during pregame and one of the coaches came and said to me look what yall started. Henry County Football has returned and is strong as ever. What is really scary is watching these young guns perform. Allen, Teague, and Sims with the game winning touchdown. They will all be back next year and with this coaching staff more stars will come out of HC. When my friends ask me why I go home for the weekends to see my highschool play lol they obviously never experienced what I did last year and what I did last night. Yes I will be back for Maplewood lol

Guest Advisor

Nice prediction!!!!!!

With a prediction like that, the Advisor feels that the "all-knowing, foreshadowing, speechless" YANKER should present the game ball next week!! You know Yanker, we are not far from Ft. Campbell.......I'm sure they wouldn't mind lending us their security forces for such an occasion as a Yanker fly over!!!

With a prediction like that, the Advisor feels that the "all-knowing, foreshadowing, speechless" YANKER should present the game ball next week!! You know Yanker, we are not far from Ft. Campbell.......I'm sure they wouldn't mind lending us their security forces for such an occasion as a Yanker fly over!!!

Bring in the 101st for security"EXCELLENT" Yanker that is an offer that can't be refused!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />