Hampton v/s Midway

dawgbacker

Well first off midways defense isnt going to lay down this friday night, and i belive there D is a little better than Oneidas They held Their offense to 7 and midway scored three touchdowns on Oneidas Defense. Midways offense will have everything back and rolling this friday to hopefully pull a win against Hampton. I got midway over the dawgs

I have my doubts about Midways defence being better than Oneida's, I also think Hampton should have scored a little more on Oneida. At some point in the second half, Hampton got real consevative. They played smart. They knew if they didn't do something stupid,they would win. I heard alot of sideline coaches who were really upset because of the play calling. I'm glad they were not coaching. They don't give style points . You just do what it takes to win. I don't see Hampton blowing Midway out, but I do think they will set a school record for wins in a season, couldn't happen to a better bunch of boys. GETTTTTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRRRRDONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midway beat Harriman the first time by 22 and then lose their QB and win by 12. That ought to show how important their QB is. It is going to be a very interesting game, i think we will see what kind of game it will be after the first series of each side. Good luck Dogs.

Midways QB Pressley his 2 passes were dropped TDs. So if they would have been caught would things be diff?

Midway beat Harriman the first time by 22 and then lose their QB and win by 12. That ought to show how important their QB is. It is going to be a very interesting game, i think we will see what kind of game it will be after the first series of each side. Good luck Dogs.

Midways QB Pressley his 2 passes were dropped TDs. So if they would have been caught would things be diff? At the end of the game they were on the 1 yard line and it could have easily been snuck in but the respectful knee was taken twice.

Midways QB Pressley his 2 passes were dropped TDs. So if they would have been caught would things be diff? At the end of the game they were on the 1 yard line and it could have easily been snuck in but the respectful knee was taken twice.

HAMPTON WIN BY 7, AND THEN GETS KILLED NEXT WEEK, like I have been saying all year long..... can not wait til the 4th round so the east will be out of their area....SP or G'ville will roll over whoever wins.... both teams Midway/Hampton may as well not even show up and just get ready for basketball...

I believe Hampton or Midway would give South Pittsburg or Gordonsville a very good game and maybe even win. They have both had great seasons. What have you got against the east anyway? Have teams from Region's 5 or 6 done any better or made it any farther in the playoffs the last few years? I don't think so!!!

By the way, have you looked at a map? South Pittsburg is in Region 3, which is located in the eastern part of the state.

I'm very proud to be for the Hampton Bulldogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Midway!!!!!!!!

I know, I know....I have no pull in this arguement. However, I will state for the record that Oneida's Defense is every bit as good as Hamptons and Midways. You take into account that that the only reason that Oneida was a worthy opponent against both of them rests solely on their ability to stop good offensive football teams. We did not have a single dynamic player on the offensive side of the ball this season. (that doesn't mean we didn't have good players) It means we didn't have a "game changer" on the offensive side of the ball. Given another year to grow, I can see that changing next season. But the defensive effort against the Indians on most every given night should be considered to be as good, if not better, than Hampton and Midway. I mean they had to bring it every time, just to compensate for a weak offense. When our offense finds some "gems" we should be right back in the thick of things with these two. Since we play Hampton early again next year, it won't take us long to find out. The two best teams have advanced......good luck to both of you!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know, I know....I have no pull in this arguement. However, I will state for the record that Oneida's Defense is every bit as good as Hamptons and Midways. You take into account that that the only reason that Oneida was a worthy opponent against both of them rests solely on their ability to stop good offensive football teams. We did not have a single dynamic player on the offensive side of the ball this season. (that doesn't mean we didn't have good players) It means we didn't have a "game changer" on the offensive side of the ball. Given another year to grow, I can see that changing next season. But the defensive effort against the Indians on most every given night should be considered to be as good, if not better, than Hampton and Midway. I mean they had to bring it every time, just to compensate for a weak offense. When our offense finds some "gems" we should be right back in the thick of things with these two. Since we play Hampton early again next year, it won't take us long to find out. The two best teams have advanced......good luck to both of you!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

kAZZIMOTO, I will have to agree. Oneida's is every bit as good as either one. Going to be a force next season.

Well first off midways defense isnt going to lay down this friday night, and i belive there D is a little better than Oneidas They held Their offense to 7 and midway scored three touchdowns on Oneidas Defense. Midways offense will have everything back and rolling this friday to hopefully pull a win against Hampton. I got midway over the dawgs

SORRY PAL no way Midway D is as good as Oneida! stop and think Oneida Offense is no where close to midway offence . when Midway plays a passing team look out sorry but that is the way i see it.Good luck to both teams

Hampton will beat Midway by about 10. I just dont see Midway winnin w/out their QB. You seen what happend to Oneida. They barely made it to the 2nd half. I will give them credit though they played very good in the 2nd half. If they would have played like that in the 1st half. It may have been a different story.

Hampton - 24

Midway - 14

Im gonna beg to differ our backup quater back could have been our starting qb if he wouldnt have injured his wrist ealry on in preseason. pressley or stansbury are great options at QB,Pressley is a powerful and fast runner,also pressley is a junior and has a little experience under his belt. this is high school football not NFL so we can not compare to any teams. so i guess we will see friday which team wants it more

First of all I wasn't comparing NFL teams to High School Teams, If u wanna disagree that's fine but the games I have seen Midway play Stansbury played exceptionally well, I'm not saying Pressley isn't capable just that he is not as explosive and experienced. Furthermore I don't care what level u play on whether it be high school, college, or the NFL when you lose a leader, one of your better athletes, and a starting QB all in one, it hurts your chances.

I'll help out a little Black Shirts, Oneida also played a much tougher schedule. Lets see Rockwood scored 7 on Oneida and what on Midway.

Pujo I don't know that it matters but Rockwood only ran about 4 or 5 plays all night with most of them being fullback dive up the middle it almost looked like they did not want to show Midway anything for the next Friday it almost cost Rockwood the game with Oneida.

As for SOR @ Hampton I don't think you could have two teams on the same field with so much class I've watched both teams for the last couple of years and I can't think two more deserving teams to be playing in the 3rd round.

Good luck to both teams I've got to pull for SOR me being a Kingston/Rockwood boy.

Sor 24

HHS 21