Curt Phillips

HamptonBulldogs1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why UT didn't offer.

I do. They would rather go out of state and get a 5 star "athelete" with 1 star character that will get booted from the team after his so. year than to offer a local 4 star football player with 5 star character a ride. That is why we cant beat good football teams is because we are playing with atheletes and they are playing with football players.

I do. They would rather go out of state and get a 5 star "athelete" with 1 star character that will get booted from the team after his so. year than to offer a local 4 star football player with 5 star character a ride. That is why we cant beat good football teams is because we are playing with atheletes and they are playing with football players.

This is the BEST POST on this thread. Honest and cuts to the chase. I think Fulmer is on his last legs and so he should be for recruiting thugs! I expect to see black bars painted across the UT Flag just any day. Curt's "record" obviously didn't match what they got down there already. They don't even have football players, cane, they got thugs in football uniforms!

Phillips is an outstanding QB, and a steal for the Badgers. Kentucky recevied a somewhat early commitment from Alcoa QB Randall Cobb. This could have been a factor in him choosing Wisconsin. Good luck to the kid, and all the folks in Knoxville are rooting for him.

The only problem with that theory is that Phillips verballed to Wisconsin long before Cobb gave his verbal to Kentucky.

Phillips is a running QB an UT is a passing O, so he would not do much help there. He is like Tebow. If he was bigger he would do good down in FL with that kind of O

UT was going to offer him as an "athlete" , which meant a move to WR or DB. This kids a QB, Wisconsin, Duke, Stanford, MTSU, VT all knew it. If he was from Texas, California or Oregon, UT probably would have offered him.