Mckenzie Host Mt. Pleasant

HomeyTheClown

I don't know about eveyone else but I do appreciate it MOTO24. I have no idea where to find things like this. It's good to have good people around. Thanks. I won't get any work done tomorrow, or the next, or the next and I've taken Friday off so deffinately no work that day.

You're welcome! And Butchie I plan on coming down but don't cook nothing up on my part; I'll just eat at Higs if you don't cook anything /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Oh and Raynok may come too.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive me if this has been discussed already, but i really dont want to read 26 pages to find out. But how do these 2 teams match up? does mckenzie have a big line like mount pleasant? do they have the speed to keep up with daily and company? and do they have a big pass game? i think mount pleasant is most suseptical to the pass game. if so this could be where they win.

MP played terrible against McEwen, but that cutback he had on the 65 td run was unreal, the tried to corner him on the sideline. He stopped on a dime and exploded to the endzone. He left two good atheletes in the dust. MP plays brings their A game, then McKenzie will have their hands full.

Marco can be minimized! He will get his 7-9 1st downs but a good Mckenzie defense will make him run sideways. MP better play good defense or this game could get ugly and repeat history.

How's it looking over here Butchie? Does MP think Dailey can be their hero? How was practice today for the Rebels, or did they spend today watching film?

I'm Not A Dad Of A Player Now. You'll Have to Ask One Of The Greenhorns. But I Drove By The Other Day B efore The TCA Game When It Was Raining And Cold. And They Was Plowing Up The Practice Field. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And With Comer Smelling Title Shot? They Practiced Hard. Probably Got A Lil 12 Yr Old Out There Running Around In Circles Play Smear The ######. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

You're welcome! And Butchie I plan on coming down but don't cook nothing up on my part; I'll just eat at Higs if you don't cook anything /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Oh and Raynok may come too.

Would You Like A Big Ole Steak Instead With Bake Tater? And When I Mean Big I Mean 2 Inch Thick. I'll Get The Duck Over And We'll Have A Private One Before The Game And Talk About MTP Demise. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And Raynok Is Welcome As Well.

Please Don't Eat At Hig's. I Couldn't Stand It Knowing Ya Did

Marco can be minimized! He will get his 7-9 1st downs but a good Mckenzie defense will make him run sideways. MP better play good defense or this game could get ugly and repeat history.

I think I would rather listen to the history of McKenzie's facililty than read this post for the 100th time in the last two weeks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!

I think I would rather listen to the history of McKenzie's facililty than read this post for the 100th time in the last two weeks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !!

Well MPHS...would u like me to let you borrow the book titled History of Mckenzie Football.....i dare ask you if MPHS has a book of history ..since thats all it will be come 10:00 friday night

forgive me if this has been discussed already, but i really dont want to read 26 pages to find out. But how do these 2 teams match up? does mckenzie have a big line like mount pleasant? do they have the speed to keep up with daily and company? and do they have a big pass game? i think mount pleasant is most suseptical to the pass game. if so this could be where they win.

From what I am aware of, these two teams match up fairly well and it will be a tough contest.

McKenzie's D-Line isn't just huge in comparison to some of Mt. Pleasants O-Line but lets say this, Mt. P likes to double team players so Marco can get his running room, they will have a hard time double teaming both Reeder and Winstead.

McKenzie has the speed and ability on defense to contain Marco and keep him from running huge runs however if they let him outside their containment they don't have the speed to keep up. But like I said earlier, this guy isn't Trenton's Harper, and McKenzie did fairly well containing him so I believe McKenzie can contain Marco.

McKenzie's O-Line is almost the same as the D-Line, I may be wrong, but I believe I was told several of the linemen ran below a 5 in the 40 yarder, so McKenzie's linemen are quick. If a team is not very good on the pass defense, Carr will have a field day with his receivers. That is the honest truth. Also, McKenzie can get you on the run too.

From what I am aware of, these two teams match up fairly well and it will be a tough contest.

McKenzie's D-Line isn't just huge in comparison to some of Mt. Pleasants O-Line but lets say this, Mt. P likes to double team players so Marco can get his running room, they will have a hard time double teaming both Reeder and Winstead.

McKenzie has the speed and ability on defense to contain Marco and keep him from running huge runs however if they let him outside their containment they don't have the speed to keep up. But like I said earlier, this guy isn't Trenton's Harper, and McKenzie did fairly well containing him so I believe McKenzie can contain Marco.

McKenzie's O-Line is almost the same as the D-Line, I may be wrong, but I believe I was told several of the linemen ran below a 5 in the 40 yarder, so McKenzie's linemen are quick. If a team is not very good on the pass defense, Carr will have a field day with his receivers. That is the honest truth. Also, McKenzie can get you on the run too.

Thanks for your opinion. It sounds like you have it all summed up. Looks like Mt. Pleasant has something to prove. I have confidence in this team. I'm sure they will come ready to play.

I say if comer has to put speed in on defense he has #2 Bowden and if he needs could probally put Johnson in for some speed............................... GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!