South Pittsburg vs Hampton

TheLivingLegend

Hey Zone Pirate,

Well, the Hampton Bulldogs are on their way to southeast Tennessee. The invasion of the Big Blue Bulldog Nation into South Pittsburg will take place tomorrow night. We are hoping for a great game between two great teams with no injuries.

I hope you and the other Pirates know that ???most??? of the Hampton fans are good, decent, moral people and do not act like a few that were posting on here last night. Most of us are just supporting our team (win or lose). We will always be there. I believe ???most??? of the Pirate fans are the same. I guess we all have a few wackos. I have chosen to ignore a lot of the very offensive stuff thrown at Hampton and it??™s players on this message board. I hope the Pirates do the same. A lot of it just made me sick and I am glad it was deleted. It was totally uncalled for. The first part of the week, I was very excited about this game. But now, I am not so excited any more.

Anyway, we will be there tomorrow night. Win or lose, I will always be proud of our Hampton Bulldogs. They are a fine bunch of boys. I hope we can hang in there tough with you guys***** and maybe even pull off an upset.

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We both have a few problems but some kidding around got out of hand. Maybe we can make it through the next couple of days without a major flair-up

Both side know that for most part the fans, players and coaches are just folks like us. There shouldn't any hard feelings about junk posted on a message board. Look me up at the game. I met Pujo at the Semis last year and I will look him up before the game.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We both have a few problems but some kidding around got out of hand. Maybe we can make it through the next couple of days without a major flair-up

Both side know that for most part the fans, players and coaches are just folks like us. There shouldn't any hard feelings about junk posted on a message board. Look me up at the game. I met Pujo at the Semis last year and I will look him up before the game.

I am glad to see that I woke up with everyone's thoughts back on the game...

Yes I did run it ragged. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Last year to run it. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I pass it on to a new operator and get into the stands. Maybe I can relax a bit more. Every play is breath holding when you got a player on the field. Especially with all the injuries this year. Thank God he made it through injury free. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So that was you running that thing! My wife and I were wondering what it would sound like with a dozen eggs in it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

and it was from only 26 yards out I believe. Not what you guys are accustomed to. If you guys get big plays like you have all year, it will be a blowout.

I thought it was 40 0r 42 not that it matters. GV got some guys by the shirt tails a couple of times to prevent several break aways. I was impressed with the way GV kept the backs bracketed most of the time. It was hard to believe SP ran the ball 62 times.

I thought it was 40 0r 42 not that it matters. GV got some guys by the shirt tails a couple of times to prevent several break aways. I was impressed with the way GV kept the backs bracketed most of the time. It was hard to believe SP ran the ball 62 times.

It was 40 yards on 4th and 2. The next biggest play was something like 23 yards maybe? But like you said. It doesn't matter. Gordonsville played SP as good defensively ... no better ... as anyone has all season. And even though it was a 20 point win, I never really felt comfortable until the very end. G-Ville had a great team this year.

So far, this thread is a lot more interesting to read. The other got way out of hand. We all like to have fun and poke at our competition a little bit, but there are a few who take it way too far. We look forward to hosting the Hampton football team and all their fans. You should have a great time at our stadium. The excitement and atmosphere will be unlike anything you may have seen so far this year. Have a safe trip....as for the game, I do believe my Pirates will once again prevail...the speed will be too much for Hampton to overcome. I expect a close game for the 1st half with the Pirates pulling away late....Pirates 49Hampton 17Good luck to both teams, can't wait for the game...see everyone there!!

Krispy Kreme Karl will also be in attendance. Krispy Kreme Karl looks forward to meeting The Legand, zonepirate, oldpirate, pirate tom, pirate mike and others. Krispy Kreme Karl is a fan of Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs and had pulled for Hampton's Bulldogs since Krispy Kreme Karl is familiar with their area. Krispy Kreme Karl can bring Legend some fresh donuts if he'd like. Krispy Kreme Karl also looks forward to meeting Pujo. Krispy Kreme Karl is a big fan of Pujo for standing up and talking about how ridiculous some of the posts had gotten today. Krispy Kreme Karl says its a shame that it quit being about the kids. Krispy Kreme Karl is tired. Krispy Kreme Karl is going to bed.

Sounds great...let's plan on a time and place....Pirate Mike and myself will be there early..

Old Pirate says, rih you are closer than the Gville poster, the run by Robert was a 4th down call(?) and was about 40 yds. The Pirates were not as sharp hitting running lanes last friday. Several runs were stopped by the RB tripping over his blockers. OP hopes the SP coaches addressed the shirt hanging out of Montrell's pants last week. He could have made more yardage and possably scored a couple of times. It was easy to see why the tear away became popular.

To all of the "grown" men that felt as though they had to belittle the "other side", You ALL remind me of what I stepped in this morning in my yard. (dang neibors dog!) These kids do not play for your entertainment. They don't play for your enjoyment. They play for each other. They play because they love to play the game. They play for that feeling of "BROTHERHOOD" that others that are never fortunate enough to be a part of a team never get to experience. I missed it so much after my last game. That was PART of the reason I joined the Marine Corps after graduation. To be a part of something bigger than you, to know that others depend on you, and when you do your part and that feeling of accomplishment that comes from it is like nothing else I have experienced. So lay off each other and let these seniors enjoy what may be the last time they are a part of a TEAM. They deserve your support but more to the point they deserve your RESPECT. I have the feeling that all these negative posters on the other board lost sight of the fact that even the guys lined up across from you are your brothers too.They have sacrificed their time, minds and bodies for their team same as you. Sure he is going to try to whip your tail but I would be hugely disapointed if that weren't the case since you'll be doing the same,HUH? So lighten up, let these kids enjoy their last moments of being a part of something special. No matter the score, no matter the outcome tomorrow, they are all winners because they were a part of something bigger than any one individual. They were part of a T...E...A...M.. Good luck to both teams, and know this is one Highlander thats pulling for you Dogs.

To all of the "grown" men that felt as though they had to belittle the "other side", You ALL remind me of what I stepped in this morning in my yard. (dang neibors dog!) These kids do not play for your entertainment. They don't play for your enjoyment. They play for each other. They play because they love to play the game. They play for that feeling of "BROTHERHOOD" that others that are never fortunate enough to be a part of a team never get to experience. I missed it so much after my last game. That was PART of the reason I joined the Marine Corps after graduation. To be a part of something bigger than you, to know that others depend on you, and when you do your part and that feeling of accomplishment that comes from it is like nothing else I have experienced. So lay off each other and let these seniors enjoy what may be the last time they are a part of a TEAM. They deserve your support but more to the point they deserve your RESPECT. I have the feeling that all these negative posters on the other board lost sight of the fact that even the guys lined up across from you are your brothers too.They have sacrificed their time, minds and bodies for their team same as you. Sure he is going to try to whip your tail but I would be hugely disapointed if that weren't the case since you'll be doing the same,HUH? So lighten up, let these kids enjoy their last moments of being a part of something special. No matter the score, no matter the outcome tomorrow, they are all winners because they were a part of something bigger than any one individual. They were part of a T...E...A...M.. Good luck to both teams, and know this is one Highlander thats pulling for you Dogs.

words of wisdom /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Together

Everyone

Accomplishes

More

Thats what my son's life consisted of for the last four years. Also alot of the boys he has played with for the last eleven years. And because he's been apart of this TEAM for so long, He is lost right now. So good luck to both teams and seniors play with all your heart, it may be your last game.

P.S. This is "SUPER" Sims #59 mom. And I've gotta say go pirates, I wanna at least say we were beat by the best team. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

it seems like I should know you but I just can't figure out who you are...