Union City Basketball

uctfan

Legend, will you ever quit crying about polls?

Btw, I did some research on your boy Buckner and talked to a very reliable source...

Buckner is the #8 ranked Junior out of the Memphis area...

He's the #22 ranked player out of the Memphis area any class...

The U of M has noticed the kid, but isn't doing anything more than keeping an eye on him in case he drastically improves..

Seems like saying he'll be a McDonald's All-American next year is a bit of a stretch...

His name isn't even on the Unapproved Website database...

I'm sure he's a really good player but how about you quit with hyping him up because he'd have to be the best thing since Lebron James to live up to your hype..

However, Joe Johnson is another story...He's the number 7 ranked player in the nation in the 2010 class..

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1(22-0)(14-0)Union City beats Bradford in Bradford tonite 64-55.............

Gotta hand it to Bradford,they hung in the entire game and forced the Tornado starters to play 4 quarters...Bradford has now managed to hold Union City under 70 points both times this season....

Next up is Greenfield at home....UC has only one road game remaining in the regular season....

UC continues to play well and that focus remains there that goes back to last season's region loss to Humboldt. The Tornadoes will definately be up for the Rebels of OC on Saturday night.. Always fun times when these two get together.

UC may not be challenged again until the sectional round(if that) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

#1(22-0)(14-0)Union City beats Bradford in Bradford tonite 64-55.............

Gotta hand it to Bradford,they hung in the entire game and forced the Tornado starters to play 4 quarters...Bradford has now managed to hold Union City under 70 points both times this season....

Next up is Greenfield at home....UC has only one road game remaining in the regular season....

well played and well coached by bradford. . . but just not enough depth to run with uc

UC continues to play well and that focus remains there that goes back to last season's region loss to Humboldt. The Tornadoes will definately be up for the Rebels of OC on Saturday night.. Always fun times when these two get together.

UC may not be challenged again until the sectional round(if that) /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Last time I noticed Lake Co was 22-3 and only lost to U.C. by 1 point ...so I don't agree with your comment

Last time I noticed Lake Co was 22-3 and only lost to U.C. by 1 point ...so I don't agree with your comment

First off,i want to give props out to the Kentucky program and us big UK fans on our big win over number 5 team in the nation,3 in another poll,the Tennessee Vols.Shouts out to double P,Patrick Patterson,Ramel Bradley,Perry Stevenson,who we played in New Orleans in a AAU Nike Memorial Day Classic,Jodie Meeks,and Joe Crawford.A total team effort and always great to beat the Vols.Back to the UC post.Bigster,you had a good game in Lake Co,but when you come to UC,you will get beat by 12 plus.Lake Co best chance was Jan 4th,and you let that one slip away.The rest of the UC vs Lake Co games will be won by UC by double digits.

Legend, will you ever quit crying about polls?

Btw, I did some research on your boy Buckner and talked to a very reliable source...

Buckner is the #8 ranked Junior out of the Memphis area...

He's the #22 ranked player out of the Memphis area any class...

The U of M has noticed the kid, but isn't doing anything more than keeping an eye on him in case he drastically improves..

Seems like saying he'll be a McDonald's All-American next year is a bit of a stretch...

His name isn't even on the Unapproved Website database...

I'm sure he's a really good player but how about you quit with hyping him up because he'd have to be the best thing since Lebron James to live up to your hype..

However, Joe Johnson is another story...He's the number 7 ranked player in the nation in the 2010 class..

1st of all Memphis cant even get Memphis players to come. Derrick Byers, Anthony Mason Jr, JP Prince, Thad Young, Brandon Powell, Mo Miller, R Culpepper, Terico White, L Bowers, Jer Williams, El Williams, and L Mcdonald will follow him to Duke and turn Memphis down as well! 2nd its Joe Jackson not Joe Johnson dummy! 3rd the Top 5 Jr. 1. Mcdonald 2. Buckner 3. F Hall 4. J Williams 5. G Hinds thats the top 5 order you got your info from another hater. 4th Name the 21 players they said are better since his is ranked #22 name the other 21 thats bull also and you no it. name 21 other kids who Bruce Pearl came to see himself who has offers from Arizona, Ole Miss, UTEP, SEMO, N Texas and others name 21 other players who can say that Also I never said he was a Mcdonald All-American I said Buckner plays on the same aau team as L McDonald you are a dummy!!! last, when ever I see Buckner I will show him what you said so he can make you pay if Humboldt even make it to sub-state I think LC will upset them anyway. the only rankings that make since to me are unapproved website.com the Rankings are done by a computer not humans unapproved website is about right.

1st of all Memphis cant even get Memphis players to come. Derrick Byers, Anthony Mason Jr, JP Prince, Thad Young, Brandon Powell, Mo Miller, R Culpepper, Terico White, L Bowers, Jer Williams, El Williams, and L Mcdonald will follow him to Duke and turn Memphis down as well! 2nd its Joe Jackson not Joe Johnson dummy! 3rd the Top 5 Jr. 1. Mcdonald 2. Buckner 3. F Hall 4. J Williams 5. G Hinds thats the top 5 order you got your info from another hater. 4th Name the 21 players they said are better since his is ranked #22 name the other 21 thats bull also and you no it. name 21 other kids who Bruce Pearl came to see himself who has offers from Arizona, Ole Miss, UTEP, SEMO, N Texas and others name 21 other players who can say that Also I never said he was a Mcdonald All-American I said Buckner plays on the same aau team as L McDonald you are a dummy!!! last, when ever I see Buckner I will show him what you said so he can make you pay if Humboldt even make it to sub-state I think LC will upset them anyway. the only rankings that make since to me are unapproved website.com the Rankings are done by a computer not humans unapproved website is about right.

Lucky for you, I have the list sitting right in front of me...

2008:

1. Elliot Williams (St. George)

2. Lawerance Bowers (St. George)

3. Elgin Lee (Briarcrest)

4. Terrico White (Craigmont)

5. Marquette Murrell (White Station)

6. Timothy Ware (Booker T. Washington)

7. Ken Torry (Mitchell)

8. Martino Brock (Ridgeway)

9. Erik Buggs (Mitchell)

10. Nathen Garth (Hamilton)

11. Jarvis Jones (Mitchell)

12. Jason Jones (Ridgeway)

13. Derrick Mason (Fairley)

14. Arnett Moultrie (Raliegh-Egypt)

2009:

1. Leslie Mcdonald (Briarcrest)

2. Ferrakohn Hall (White Station)

3. Gentry Hines (Raliegh-Egypt)

4. Johnny Williams (Briarcrest)

5. Gregg Wooten (Briarcrest)

6. Marlon Brown (Harding)

7. Drew Barham (Christian Brothers)

8. Reginald Buckner (Manassas)

2010:

1. Joe Jackson (White Station)

2. Ronald Brown (Raliegh-Egypt)

3. Marterrae Brock (Ridgeway)

4. Tim Peete (Memphis-Central)

5. Mardracus Wade (Mitchell)

6. Alan Farmer (Cordova)

7. Masceo Harmon (Memphis-Central)

8. Corderio Macklin (Ridgeway)

9. Eric Watson (Christian Brothers)

2011:

1. Andre Hollins (White Station)

2. Bobby Parks, JR (St. George)

3. Adonis Thomas (Melrose)

4. Marvin Williams (White Station)

And really, Joe Jackson is ahead of Buckner as well...He's the number 7 ranked player in the country for his class...Oh, and my source is very reliable...And, from the looks of things, the Memphis Tigers don't really need the players you mentioned...

Anything else you need, Legend..?