District 13AA

GCPioneer

Awesome job by westview, put in all guards set up press stole ball tied score showed alot of heart.But the best tem in the district pulled it out in OT

You are right about the awesome job by Westview. In my rant about Milan's miscues I failed to credit the WV team and coach for their part in the comeback during regulation. Never give up!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was 4 years ago when 7AA had one of is very rare down years. JC was way down that year as was LA. Now if Jackson County was still in 7AA it wouldn't even be a contest but they aren't but i'm sure JC and Clarkrange would gladly participate. I believe it was going to happen but 13AA didn't want to return the favor and drive to the UC the next year. Why is that you think??????? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

shows how misinformed you are

go find your beloved UC coaches and ask them why there wasn't a return trip

you will not be happy with their answer ...

their "official" answer back to 13AA was that they couldn't find a host site which is laughable

who knows what their real reason was ... couldn't have been the outcomes surely?

13AA even offered to host again since 7AA couldn't find a host and they would let 7AA host the next two years ... and they were rejected on that offer too

remember, this was a district without Milan or Dyersburg in it yet ... they didn't want to play them then and you wouldn't want to play them now because it would deflate your opinion of yourself

Does anyone have any info on the health issues of Fussell and Roney at OC?

Roney is doing okay.. She's one tough young lady and she'll be fine. As for Chassidy, she's been out of the hospital almost a week and was with the team this past Friday. She's doing some light work as of now , just shooting around, could possibly play by the end of the week but will definately be back come tourney time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Correct that, please. It should say the best PLAYER in the district pulled it out in OT with that being Chantel Poston.

If she had played during regulation, there would not have been an overtime. Agree that she is the best talent in the District, but not the best player. That belongs to Jana Roney.

No bballchick had it right best team in district.If they want it Poston and Grey nobody can stop them in the district.

I'll say this, Milan has the best DUO in the District (Gray and Poston). They do not have the beat TEAM in the District. Milan is not the best team but has the 2 most athletic players in the District. I know you Milan fans won't look at it like that but it's the truth. If Poston fouls out in regulation that game goes to Westview. If you don't believe me look at who scored almost all of your points in OT!

I'll say this, Milan has the best DUO in the District (Gray and Poston). They do not have the beat TEAM in the District. Milan is not the best team but has the 2 most athletic players in the District. I know you Milan fans won't look at it like that but it's the truth. If Poston fouls out in regulation that game goes to Westview. If you don't believe me look at who scored almost all of your points in OT!

GC were you at the game?????? Glenn had 22 rebounds 15 points, if Joyner plays theirs 10 more points,Hamn can score . If Milan does get put out before state no gold ball for 13AA. I do agree if they play WV could be scary,none of the top 3 want to have to play WV in elimination game.They are very scrappy and well coached.