How did Mt. Pleasant loses to this team

toto

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the answer is.......I'm glad we did not play South Pitt /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I watched the whole game today with McKenzie vs S Pittsburg. It was a mercy wash. iIwant to know how did Mt. Pleasant lose to this team. I am in a shock.

Be glad it wasn't MP . . .

I guess Mt. Pleasant and Mckenzie should be glad that they're in the West.

They wouldn't even sniff the semi-finals if they were in the East.

Hey Slappy MTP is in Middle Tennessee, You wouldnt sniff anything cause you are sitting at home at a computer screen. EAST EAST EAST, Great what do they do after High School. NOTHING.

Reminds me of a friend from college, He talked so much smack about the East till we came down there and put the smack down on yall

Enjoy the Moment

Hey, being a fan from Mt. Pleasant I have to say that McKenzie had a great team. South Pit however was amazing. Please don't take anything from McKenzie though, they had a great year.

Yeah, sad thing is, South Pitt's younger brother, Marion County could have beaten this team. they didn't even put up a fight. Thank goodness for the mercy rule!!!!

Hey Slappy MTP is in Middle Tennessee, You wouldnt sniff anything cause you are sitting at home at a computer screen. EAST EAST EAST, Great what do they do after High School. NOTHING.

Reminds me of a friend from college, He talked so much smack about the East till we came down there and put the smack down on yall

Enjoy the Moment

Hey Doogie Howser, MTP was in the West bracket.

From what I saw, Hampton, Trousdale, and Gordonsville would've beat Mckenzie and Mt. Pleasant.

As for the rest of your babbling, WHAT????????