The Official A/AA Thread

teece31

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe i speak for the majority when i say, "sure, let's change the subject. but we don't care THAT much about the 4x400, though thank you for not trying to entice us with crappy statistics about the open 100."

As tactical as the 100 can be (start fast-run hard) I don't think I could even fake statistics on a race thats done in 11 seconds. Would that be 50 meter split times? I thought instead I'd ask about the longest sprint race there was. As far as that goes I thought both Brainerd and AE lost several to graduation.

will Johnson run away with the triple crown? 3200-1600-800... i think he could win them all individually but running all those in the same day presents quite a challenge.. also word on the street is that Mahanney is doing all three too

anyone care to comment or correct me

[/quote/]

mahaney will win the 3200 and the 1600 and if he does the 800 i am going to say he takes one of the top three spots he is the only distance runner in A/AA with a chance at the triple

however johnson could pull out the double although it is unlikely

i know all about th 4x4 and how to finish last in state in that too

I bet it felt great when you thought you were done for the day, and then someone pulled out of the 4x4 because he was a ######.

A word of wisdom and a prophecy from a wise man:

1. FRA youngins *COUGHballin13COUGH*, stop giving away every little detail about when people are running, what they are running in practice, what they eat for lunch, and how they feel in the head that day. Unnecessary, and will eventually lead to giving away too much.

2. Ryan Johnson nor Brandan Mahaney will win more than 1 event this year. This is no slight to Johnson or Mahaney, because they are great runners, but A/AA distance and middle distance is just too strong this year for anyone to win more than one race. Mahaney in the 3200, Johnson in the 1600, and some random guy who comes out of nowhere in the 800.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Highland Games are tomorrow, and although it's not all A/AA, it's still a rough field with a few of the top teams.

Who all is going to be there?

I was disappointed with DL in the kilted mile. They didn't bother wearing kilts, only their girls' uniform skirts. Weak.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Mrobinson12, haha. I feel your pain.