Region 4AAA

rebs3

Not sure about the comment of Cutter being a close 2nd. He didn't get MVP of his own district you know.

My opinion. I think Cutter or Delaney got robbed on the MVP vote. I am a huge Kyle Delaney fan but I think it was a toss up between them 2 and if Cutter had got it I couldn't have said much. Carter is a very good shooter but overall he's not quite the calibur of these guys. I guess personal feelings of the coaches came in to play. I just don't think it was done exactly right.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, really knocking on Blackman aren't we... I mean come on there could have been a worse team as the 4 seed. Not that I think Blackman is near the level that they were at last year or that they are truly good enough to beat or even come close to Shelbyville without a huge game from Carter and some help from Shelbyville but its possible.

After all we did beat White County, and everyone from WC will say the refs had a large part in that game, but when someone, in this case Carter, puts up 42 on you going 7-9 on 3 pointers there is something else going on besides the refs.

All this aside, I would say that anyone who picks Blackman would be close to insane, but I'll still be there because upsets happen, if games went as they appear on paper then there would be no need to play the games!

Good Luck Blaze!

Dang, really knocking on Blackman aren't we... I mean come on there could have been a worse team as the 4 seed. Not that I think Blackman is near the level that they were at last year or that they are truly good enough to beat or even come close to Shelbyville without a huge game from Carter and some help from Shelbyville but its possible.

After all we did beat White County, and everyone from WC will say the refs had a large part in that game, but when someone, in this case Carter, puts up 42 on you going 7-9 on 3 pointers there is something else going on besides the refs.

All this aside, I would say that anyone who picks Blackman would be close to insane, but I'll still be there because upsets happen, if games went as they appear on paper then there would be no need to play the games!

Good Luck Blaze!

blackman doesnt stand a chance against shelbyville

blackman doesnt stand a chance against shelbyville

Be careful. If they bring their refs and foul out your starting 5 in the 3rd quarter then they have a chance. Carter can pop 5 or 6 3s on you in a hurry.The refs in general like Carter he just plays ball with no emotion he never whines at them or bothers them at all.

Yea and for some reason some star fans think Cutter is the best player in the state, he's a good player but he's not the best player in his District I've seen him play only 3 times this year he's a good player but way to cocky for someone that shouldn't be cocky Maybe Andrews will light him up!!!

Can Indiana State handle his attitude?

Cutter is one of the top players in the state. He's not the best. I believe he's the best PG in the state though. Cutter doesn't have an attitude, he just plays with alot of passion. Anyways, Siegel plays Lawrence County at home tonight at 7:00 and they should win. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here's a good article on Cutter from the DNJ www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/ ... 10315/1006

good luck blackman play hard slow it down carter get hot never no what might happen,oakland play hard like you always do good group of kids and take care of business.Wc do what you do keep shooting and running and it will be over by half.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL 7AAA TEAMS EXCEPT SIEGEL!!! WELL OK GOOD LUCK TO SIEGEL TO BUT JUST BARELY!!!